Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• daCapN420
    1 posts

I can't even talk to the quarter Master, chat bubble doesn't pop up. I used the barracks one time right after I built it then it just stopped working. Same with the stable and the ship builder...

• TMB21
    2 posts

@ultimatepowa After some time he actually appeared again in my crew pool, so probably this is connected with world events somehow, but now i don't risk hiring him

• Sciss0rman
    46 posts

@ultimatepowa I think that's because of the Ubisoft Connect Overlay reconnecting when you go back to the title screen or leave the game.

Without the in-game overlay, he's gone entirely from the game until you enable the overlay again.

• ItsNazz
    1 posts

when I started up the game, I noticed Bjorn was gone from my ship crew so I went to manage the crew and he wasn’t there anymore.

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

yep, same for me. occasionally after he's been kicked it will give me the option to "recruit" him as if he was another player's Jomsviking, too, although you can't actually click the button as it is greyed out. also on another note the fact that his weapons and armour has been changed from his questline gear makes no sense, and is a downgrade. no longer looks like a berserker, that axe and shield is way too small for him lol

undefined

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

@ubi-baron

as far as i can tell Bjorn (only him) is kicked whenever you reload the game. occasionally after he has been kicked he will also give the option to recruit him as if he was another player's Jomsviking, too. although the actual button is greyed out and can't be clicked. on a side note i find it odd (hopefully unintended?) that his weapons and armour have been changed from what he wore and used in his quest. he no longer looks like a berserker, that axe and shield is way too small for him.
    undefined

• Divine.RezneX
    3 posts

Hey!

Bjorn that you get to add to your crew keeps disappearing from the crew every time you reload the game.

Someone else have the same problem?

Regards

• Jorthen
    1 posts

@omn1 Same here. Whenever I stop playing for the night, the next day I get on he is gone and replaced by some other raider. I think it might have something to do with uninstalling my game but I can't say for sure because I didn't get much time with him on my roster.

• MalleableRiver0
    5 posts

@ubi-baron @chaosandcoffee has a screenshot of what I was talking about with the recruit option but it’s grayed out so it’s not really a recruit option

• J4ck0fAll_Game5
    1 posts

Everytime I reload the game and every once in awhile randomly when I have a loading screen, Bjorn will no longer be in my crew. I have to constantly go back to the barracks and re equip him to my crew.

• Ebonzone
    26 posts
  • dwest738
    6 posts

@stage5_cancer I'm also having this problem... sigh

• JarlMarr
    1 posts

I completed the quest The Way Of The Berserker and got the option to recruit Björn as a raiding party member. I travel to my settlement and assign Björn as a party member. But everytime I reload the game Björn disappears from the raiding party and is replaced by another NPC. I Play Valhalla on PC Version 1.0.2

• Sciss0rman
    46 posts

@jarlmarr
    Yeah, that's kinda annoying.
    His content is linked to the Ubi Connect Overlay...
    When you lose connectivity, go back to title, or close the game, he's no longer on the boat.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a good day, and I am sorry for any trouble caused by this bug with Bjorn. The Game team is gathering information on this issue, and is working to resolve it. Thank you all for your patience in the meantime!

Official Response
  • izira26
    1 posts

I have the same problem too.

• Azurawulf
    4 posts

glad to know I'm not alone noticed this while back and was unsure where to post it. Hope a fix goes up soon!

• Chernobogg_
    1 posts

So when you help Bjorn and he joins your settlement you can reorganize crew to have him at your raids. The problem is that after few reloads he just switches his place with other original crewmate. I did manage to raid with him but after he again switches with the original member of crew. Also is he intended to go to battle with Shield and axe instead of two-handed axe like in missions ?

• helionnord
    1 posts

@chernobogg_ i have this bug too.

• ValtyrNine
    87 posts

After obtaining Bjorn to add to the crew, I never spoke to him on the dock and simply added him to the crew. Later, I noticed he was missing from the longship. I went back to the Raventhorpe dock and spoke to him, then added him to the crew again through Eysin. Afterwards, he would randomly disappear from the crew and be replaced with a random jomsviking. Now, I cannot add him to the crew anymore as he is no longer even in the jomsviking list. He is still on the dock, but when speaking to him he shows up as if she is a recruitable jomsviking that costs 0 silver but cannot be recruited.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics