Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TwoChackGaming
    Original poster 6 posts

Why is Ubisoft not releasing something that is already in the game?
    I mean the so called "Gothic set" already exists and it should have been released (or something else) last week already
    but not even this week?!
    The one thing I want to buy in the Game because there are no cool sets never comes out XD of course!
    Sooo does anyone from Ubisoft have an answer for that for me because I want it XD

And dont say you dont know about it here is a pic from it XD just joking

Love and puppies ❤undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@twochackgaming

i just dont understand why you'd want anything from their store.

You play a game to pass the time, but then you buy a full gear set which means that by default searching for gewar and stuff in the game is no longer a goal..

• TwoChackGaming
    Original poster 6 posts

@asgardian02 Well I have everything and I dont like any of the sets they all look like..... well its not my style thats why actully
    I always wanna look cool XD

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@twochackgaming

I see, well i just try to make the best of it looks wise.

I am hiding all gear except boots and just show off some cool tats.

The stats on the gear in the shop is pretty bad as well. Hopefully they will introduce transmog system back in the game.

• TwoChackGaming
    Original poster 6 posts

@asgardian02 I agree with you 10000000000%

Well with only boots.... I understand it you gotta show these because awesomeness 😉

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@twochackgaming

unfortunatly there are no leg tats otherwise i would run around in just boxers, cos lets face it the boots and pant are kinda boring.

• TwoChackGaming
    Original poster 6 posts

@asgardian02

Cant agree more they look all the same almost at least with the same pants XD over and over again
    Never agreed with someone that much lmao

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@twochackgaming

haha, i expect riverraid will bring new stuff.

I just find it totally weird that they had an awesoe transmog system in odyssey and then left it out in their next game instead of improving the system

• TwoChackGaming
    Original poster 6 posts

@asgardian02

Hopefully new stuff is there then.

haha but yeah in Odyssey was it but here XD where?!

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@twochackgaming

i dont know, there is a lot of stuff that was cool in odyssey and could have been improved upon which is completly left out in this game, no one knows why 😛

• TwoChackGaming
    Original poster 6 posts

@asgardian02

So much truth
    They could have just took more in the game from the past with improvements but instead of that they
    ripped it out thats sad really...

And yeah no one knows why..

• Logibear0111
    21 posts

@twochackgaming its out now

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@logibear0111

no clue why you want this set, the stats are horrible.

getting life back is super easy in the game, but this set doesnt give any offensive perks whatsoever.

anyway

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 For some reason I have always had the feeling that the transmog system is a way of cheating. Crazy, I know, but that's just the feeling I get. I did not make much use of it in Odyssey. I know many people are desperately waiting for this to come to Valhalla and since it will have no effect on me if I don't use it, I'm perfectly fine with that. But when that time comes (or rather sooner), I hope Ubisoft will also have included other aspects of the inventory that Odyssey had or got at some point. I would really like the option of equipping an entire armor set at once, and the runes should be sorted in some way when you're equipping them. And, while we're at it, I would like a faster way to change bows.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@hroozenbeek

Well to me the entire inventory is setup in the way its currently in to fit with console players,

I play on a pc and certainly the entire inventory could have made bigger with smaller icons.
    Why is there a text beheind the runes when yoiu place them and arent they stacked???

Now u have to endless scroll back and forth its super annoying

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@asgardian02 I bought the set because I like the way it looks. The game is so easy at this point that I no longer care about stats or builds.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@dreadgrrl

fair enough.

To me its just a waste of money.
    Butthen its your money and your certainly allowed to spent it as you see fit 😛

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@asgardian02 I play on PC too, but with an XBOX controller and I am frustrated with the setup of the inventory too.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@hroozenbeek

why not use keyboard and mouse though?

I always make macros for my mouse for every game, and that is really nice, especially since you can move around (face direction) by just moving the mouse.
    seems way more fluid then with a controller.

I have the corsair elite rgb mouse scimitar something, has 12 buttons so thats pretty usefull.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@asgardian02 lol. I used to spend three times what the set cost me every single day on cigarettes. I smoked for almost thirty years. I permit myself occasional small indulgences since I quit smoking three years ago. 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics