Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nimpalous
    Original poster 1 posts

As in, I've destroyed the stuff in front of the hole in the wall. Still nothing. I've tried running and sliding at it, crouching towards it, walking. Nope, nada, nil.
    The hole is right there, but I can't get through it. I've saved the game and tried coming back from a new load, still nothing.
    Super annoying.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• overprint
    1 posts

@nimpalous hi, same problem here. Did you find a way to go in?
    Thank you

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 918 posts

Hey folks! Sorry for the annoyance this has been. To help take a closer look over this to share with the game team, could you share a short video clip showing the issues you are having when trying to enter the temple?

Official Response
  • Kenmcs009
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Kenmcs009
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Kenmcs009
    3 posts

I just saved the game on the spot, and re-loaded it. The crates came back and i could slide thru the hole

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics