ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dwest738
    Original poster 6 posts

Perhaps it is just me, but I would really love to be able to walk up to and talk to NPCs. It would help with immersion. In particular, named NPCs. I walk around my town and can't talk to most. I have friends on the docks I picked up along the way and others chilling around town and I can't click on them to hear them say "what's up Eivor", or something like that. All I can do is run into them and hear them grunt. Heck, you talk to Alvis about flyting in Norway and once more in England. After that you never get to interact and hear him again. It makes me feel lonely :(. I felt this way in Odyssey, too. I had my whole family on my ship and I never got to hear their voices again :(. Everyone gives you the silent treatment. Being able to just have a quick chat, hello, or something would be awesome. Also, maybe have their name pop over their head as an option as well. Maybe go even further and provide different dialog for different points in the game based on events you've done that people sing about. And to that, it would be nice to add more immersion events in the game. Card games. Arm wrestling. Whatever. Something to attract you to other towns and give you more to do in your own town.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics