Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DreadGrrl
    Original poster 165 posts

My Thor set only has one diamond rune slot. The cape was Mythical when I acquired it. It had no diamond rune slot. All of the other pieces were lower quality. Only the chest acquired a diamond rune slot when I upgraded it.

I only have one other Mythical set, and it came from the Helix store with all pieces having diamond rune slots. I don't know if my Thor set is normal for an amour set acquired in-game or if it is bugged. Can anyone confirm its bugged/not bugged status?

Edit: Note that the video is default to low quality, but it can be increased to HD by the viewer in the settings along the bottom if required.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@dreadgrrl

one in cloak and one in chest no?

• DreadGrrl

@asgardian02 My cloak doesn't have a diamond rune. It came with three round runes.

• HardMathematics
    7 posts

That is normal. I think the Helix stuff was bugged and was not supposed to have 5 diamond slots. Only Chest pieces from in game items has Diamond slot when fully upgraded.

• DreadGrrl

@hardmathematics Thank you. 🙂

• azullFR
    719 posts

@hardmathematics
    Thor set 1 diamond : as you say, it's normal (it had always be a 1 Diamond Slot Set)

Helix store still selling Full 5 Diamond Runes Sets is ...

1. a bug ?
    2. or a future 4 Diamond Runes Slots steal ?

May you should like :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/92642/wrong-weight-stats-and-wrong-rune-indications
    or this:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/89781/non-usable-runes-weapon-armor-number-cap
    Maths related 😉

Have a nice day 🙂

@ Ubi ;+)

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@dreadgrrl

yes, if you want more diamond slot you need to spend real money. And then after a few months that will be nerfed anyway and only the newest sets will have diamond slots everywhere.

• azullFR
    719 posts

@asgardian02
    Thank you for telling this, this is exactely what I was suspecting.
    👍

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@azullfr

i wouldnt spend any money outside of the standard version of the game if i was you.

• azullFR
    719 posts

@asgardian02
    I buyed the Ultimate... 1rst and Last time
    But I never buyed extra gear 🙂
    Going back to physical "2nd-hand" marked (even if it's older) = legal, cheaper and more patched 🙂

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@azullfr

yeah. i really wanted to play cyberpunk, but in the end i am glad i didnt pre-order.
    I bought witcher3 2 years after release and that a good choice. Since at that time all the DLC 's was released and a lot patched and it costed only 20 euros then.

Its nice to play a game that has all the dlcs already in there instead of having to wait and wait.

• azullFR
    719 posts

@asgardian02
    Yep, I bought it 18 € in a official 2nd Hand store, really loved the "athmosphere",
    I didn't finished it (lost in the complexity of choices consequences, and started other games)
    but it's in several ways better than Valhalla and as you say, I had it in a finished state with a great list of DLC 🙂

• azullFR
    719 posts

@asgardian02
    Dishonored 2 = 10 €
    I love the overall athmosphere (thus it's not a graphic-card heater)
    Really specific game, this one (at least for me)
    🙂

• davidtsmith333
    42 posts

@dreadgrrl I found it was strange and puzzling myself.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics