Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

Diamond runes drop totally random and are very rare. At the shop you can get them as well.
    After reloading the over 50times the shopkeeper finally decided to offer me a good one:
    https://ibb.co/9psT92S

From just playing the game i wouldnt even know this one excisted, had to watch youtube just as i had to be aware of some secret weapons.

i dont mind puzzles but at least give us hints of whats even in the game.

There is also a diamond rune that gives hp on CH havent seen that yet though.
    There is also one that increases speed on ch not seen yet.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    815 posts

@asgardian02 They drop from kills from about lvl 200? 150? 250? Can't remember. And from settlement 5 you can buy them which is easy. I'm about lvl 500 now and so had a LOT of chances buying them. Didn't even use every chance, breaks the story flow quite a bit. Also they drop from order members if you wait with killing them until you are high enough level.

I really wish they would fix this reload cheese. Same bug as in Odyssey. So easy to fix from a programmer's view. Nothing spoils the game as endlessly reloading in hope for a better drop.

• Asgardian02

@kormac67

I know all that and yet i never saw certain ones drop, They dont drop often either. I am lvl 360 now.
    reloading a safefile and checking the shop for runes is just a way better method if u want certain ones.

• Asgardian02

@kormac67

endless reloading is not a bug perse, its just something i choose to do to better enjoy the game as the droprate is really low and at lvl360 i should have collected every possible runes right?
    This is not the case. Never saw chained perfection rune drop of the chained swiftness rune either.

Only way to be sure to get those is by reloading the game over and over.

• Asgardian02

Yesterday i spend over an hour to try and get:
    Chained perfection rune or chained swiftness runes, never saw it pop up in store.

From killing dudes in the world i only ever get greater runes never diamond ones..

• WR3cker_DK
    75 posts

You can get them also by giving money to the in beggars in Lunden, but not always(meditate a couple of times and try again)

https://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-valhalla/Cheats_and_Secrets

• Asgardian02

@wr3cker_dk

you always get exactly t he same diamond from the beggars in Lundun, but thnx.

• Kormac67
    815 posts

@asgardian02 Of course it is a bug to change the loot or shop inventory if you reload the game.

• Asgardian02

@kormac67

aftyer you have killed all order members which dropped diamond runes, you no longer get dimaond runes from killing enemies, so thats not cool either

• Asgardian02

@kormac67

its no longer working after lastest patch though 😞

Suggested Topics