Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • DuskDragon56496
    Original poster 367 posts

I was playing so joyful so happy and tame
    when data corrupt again took my game
    I cried to the heavens this problem be heard
    and time after time nary a word
    we're showered with armor, with weapons to stash
    for pure enjoyment and a little more cash
    a game of amazement littered with bugs
    with a flick of the switch we cover those jugs
    Silence is golden but in this case it's not
    understanding and patience beginning to rot
    I've tried and I've tried but never a sound
    I hear but my echo is Ubi around
    over and over it plays just the same
    please no more excuses just fix this dam game
    I've come to the end of this frustrated verse
    Let's hope with a patch the game gets no worse

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DuskDragon56496

In Valhalla I'm a viking with courage and might
    I fight the same battles from morning til night
    I thrust and I dodge to avoid a quick death
    but after three dodges I'm quite out of breath
    My armor is silly not worth it by half
    authentic it's not but great for a laugh
    with courage and honor I defend Sigurds life
    let honor be damned I'll sleep with his wife
    my guilt is overwhelming my heart is at bay
    but at the end of the game he says hey it's ok
    I hack and I slash I kill them by hordes
    even without those one handed swords
    A beautiful world so lively and blue
    it's such a shame there's not much to do
    through all of this folly one things become plain
    130 dollars just went right down the drain

• DuskDragon56496

I was going to make a new post but nah I think this is relevant, I'll bet you guys thought that this patch wasn't going to fix the fishing bug, or the harpoon impalement, come on guys admit it...be honest...well you're right it hasn't, at least not in my game. But, and believe me I'm not just thinking about sexy rear ends when I say that word, but, they did fix that annoying floating boat in Vinland, and Boy am I glad, I was having nightmares wondering what I'd do if I came across that, can't believe I was lucky enough to dodge that one,Now I know I there's a chance it won't show up should I go back there, it's romantic scenes and petty coat dreams for me now! What do you say folks...three cheers for Ubisoft and an end to floating boats and whales everywhere!!!!!

• DuskDragon56496

I thought maybe there is room for one more, so, this is for all the suc......such nice people who shop at the helix store

I was riding along when it started to rain
    I noticed my garb are looking quite plain
    I came to a beauty a ravishing smile
    I walked over slowly strutting with style
    just then her nose wrinkled she gave me a wink
    I'd be far more romantic if your clothes didn't stink
    I have all the outfits abound in this world
    it was then my own nose hairs started to curl
    I'll use the great opals to get some new gear
    shiver me timbers it'll take years
    I'll spend some more cash at ubis great store
    when I gave a great gasp the prices have soared