Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@zajechax

thats too bad, but ask him if he modifies stuff, he is playing on pc though right?
    either cant help u any further.

• ZajecHax
    Original poster 6 posts

@asgardian02 yes, he is playing on PC.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@asgardian02 Good catch!

I checked, and there was a mod available that unlocked in-game assets (including Helix store stuff and Club/Connect assets), but it is no longer available. That axe doesn’t look like a standard game weapon, and the headpiece is clearly the Vinland (which should not be equipped).

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.

• DuskDragon56496
    367 posts

It's an ice axe yet one of the perks aren't freeze the enemy on critical hit...lol figures

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@duskdragon56496

i believe its an actual secret weapon to be found in Jotumheim.

Unfortunately though due to many many bugs in this game a lot of features arent working as intended,
    Just now someone finally found out how to get the isu bow, its also bugged and i dont believe having to load a save file is the way its intented to be retrieved but it works.

apparantly there are quite more weapons that are mysterious and hard to find in the game.

• lancskid1
    1 posts

@asgardian02 the isu bow is got by hitting a certain rock in the "yorkshire" lake that is shaped like singapore, with excaliber at a certain in-game time during sunset

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@zajechax i believe it hasnt been added, they may add it during the february update.. so u need to wait

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@lancskid1 this is the way how to get the isu bow:

• isuwhat
    188 posts

did anymore come out on this? the axe is 'stuck' in the ice right outside the Utgard Vault where you have the boss fight. Think it was a Joraptor video where he said he had heard you needed to get the boss to hit where the axe was in the fight to free it but never seen anymore about it?

• Dasher222
    19 posts

I've noticed that since getting 100% in the Jotunheim region, there's a magic overlay in my game. This is similar to that which appears when nearing an illusion gate.
    Not sure if this is a glitch or actually something more meaningful.
    I've tried lighting the braziers around the axe and several different things but not luck.undefined

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@guest-9dkajoe4 that axe was recently added for that, the problem is that nobody know about it until now, and in order to get it now is from new game plus

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@karloz1995

how would you get the axe in the 1st place? I mean jotumheim is a dream basically so can you carry out gear..

• abady_aziz
    1 posts

@zajechax i think legendary animals

• isuwhat
    188 posts

@dasher222 yeah i noticed the same, i fast travelled to the top of the tower and when i landed i had the magic light too. When i approached that area from a different direction i didn't get it.

has it been confirmed the way to get the axe is in the boss fight or is that just the most likely theory?

• Dragon-King39
    1 posts

Can someone on the dev team give us a clue on how to get Skadi's Blade? Please.

• CAB.ROCK
    1 posts

Noooooo clues about skadis blade .?/??/?? [censored] march

• isuwhat
    188 posts

@Ubi-Woofer @Ubi-Borealis are you guys able to confirm if getting this weapon is glitched? thanks

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@guest-9dkajoe4

there is a mention of skadi axe in the patch notes even, i dont understand why they wont give us an hint.

• isuwhat
    188 posts

@Ubi-Woofer @Ubi-Borealis i ask because no one on console's can get this item. The only known video on youtube as a PC player that unlocked it from the game code

• isuwhat
    188 posts

@asgardian02 that's why i asked, seemed really odd it was noted in the patch notes but that note doesn't mention how to claim the item has been fixed. Fingers crossed it covers being able to get it

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics