Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • CaptainBenana
    1 posts

Just happened to me too... got my last (33rd) Ymir’s Blood Stone; tried to fight the bear, died, wanted to move on to the well... nope it’s gone 🤷🏼♂

no restart
    no loading of older saves
    nothing helped

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2109 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As shared by @UbiKobold, this issue should have been resolved in TU 1.1.1. We will now be marking this issue as resolved and closing the thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with "The Price of Wisdom," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kinneyal
    1 posts

I got the movable object stuck on the ice about halfway up the enchanted tower and Eivor won’t make the jump to the ring to climb any higher. I can’t collect the wealth here or synchronize the area either.

• CarlyS98
    2 posts

Was hoping this would be fixed with the patch that was released today but I am unfortunately still having the same issue

• Duurg
    25 posts

Hey, does anyone know if today's patch fixes "The Price of Wisdom"? I'm on PS4.

I'm downloading it right now and I am kind of afraid that I still won't be able to complete the game.

• Duurg
    25 posts

I just updated the game to the patch that was pushed this morning, hoping that THE MAIN STORY QUEST that I was unable to complete was fixed. I didn't see it in the patch notes yesterday and I started to freak out because I feared that it might have been overlooked. And, alas, it was.

I booted the game on my PS4 this morning and the quest marker is still nowhere to be found and there are no cutscene triggers that allow me to start the boss fight at the Well of Mimir.

This is unacceptable. I paid 100 buck for the game and I can't even finish it. The bug was reported many times on these forums and I can't belive this wasn't made a priority.

I know there are other quests that need fixing and such but this is a huge problem. I can't progress in the game until this is fixed.

This needs to be looked at.

• Sufyaan2731
    6 posts

@duurg I just checked and it didn't change anything for me

• Sufyaan2731
    6 posts

Just to update, at least for Xbox Series X, today's update to 1.10 doesn't change the situation for this bug.

• Zyrees
    2 posts

This is a problem since release of the game. Needed to fix asap, hotfix this [censored] right now.

Or put a Quest Restart option to your massively bugged game!

• Duurg
    25 posts

@zyrees no reply from the devs yet? Dammit...

• VikingKing7337
    2 posts

After the new patch, this mission marker still won’t pop up on the map and I can’t start the mission

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

You all should be able to view the patch notes for the 1.1.0 patch here. Those notes include everything that was fixed and addressed in today's patch. Please keep in mind that if an issue was not resolved in today's update, that does not mean it is not being investigated accordingly by the relevant team. I fully understand how frustrating it can be to wait for a fix in a situation like this, but I greatly appreciate your continued patience. In the meantime, please continue checking here and on the game's official Twitter page for new information as it becomes available. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Duurg
    25 posts

@ubikoality I'm sorry, but I don't think this is good enough at this point. This is a critical MAIN STORY QUEST issue that has been known and reported since launch, by many-a-people. Would it be reasonnable to hope for a hotfix?

• zTaco95
    2 posts

Unable to reach Mimirs well in Jotunheim 😞

• UbiKoality

@duurg I completely understand your disappointment here considering the severe impact this has on your gameplay experience and that of our other players. I, unfortunately, am not able to speculate on when hotfixes or future updates will occur as I am a part of Support, and those are out of our control. However, I can certainly share your comments with the development team so they fully understand how urgent it is that this gets addressed as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience with me!

Official Response
  • UbiKoality

@cliffhh4 @Sufyaan2731 Hello there! I deeply apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that this bug in Assassin's Creed Valhalla has caused both of you. I completely understand your frustration here considering the impact that this has on your experience with the game and your gameplay overall! Thank you both for providing extra details on this for me, they will be incredibly helpful to include in my report. To provide some insight, although this issue is not listed on our Known Issues Megathread I can assure you it is being investigated accordingly by the relevant team. I do not have control over that megathread, but some problems may not be included due to the sheer number of bugs/in-game issues that the development team is looking into. That megathread also appears to be a compiled list of multilple other threads from players about each particular problem. Again, that is just my speculation!

Nonetheless, this has been reported, the team is aware, and I've reported these specific instances you both mentioned. Support does not control patches or hotfixes, so I'm afraid I am not able to speculate on when exactly this will be addressed. Please continue checking Discussions and the game's official Twitter page for new information as it becomes available. Thank you both for your continued patience and understanding in the meantime.

Official Response
  • nitroh_15
    1 posts

@ztaco95 I'm having the same issue.

• TheGoblinChef
    2 posts

So-- just like most people who got this bug. I thought maybe the next update/patch. (Today 15DEC2020)
    Yet, it hasn't been fixed. Already 70+ hours and character PL300+ and this bug makes it hard to continue to play.
    I sent a ticket about this on 29NOV2020 with save files and all.

Disappointed on how long this game breaking bug is being fixed.

Spoiler below on how to avoid this, with quest name.

spoiler

• Maetheos
    4 posts

Same here. Over 85h put into the game, finished the main story line and just want to finish this quest. Starting from scratch isn‘t an option for me and I don‘t have any old saves.

Can‘t even find it listed in the „known issues“, so I wonder how much longer it‘ll take to get this fixed.

The game is really fun, but the amount of bugs I‘ve encountered is crazy (of course not all game breaking, but quite a few that required me to load old saves and lose progress). Makes me wanna go back to buying Ubisoft games 1.5 years down the line on sale when most of the issues are ironed out.

• TheGoblinChef
    2 posts

@maetheos - I feel the same way. Usually within a couple years, the entire season pass + bugs should be finished.

• Paradonas
    9 posts

Wanted to chime in to this aswell since I'm also experiencing the same issue. After dying afk, with autowalk on the horse activated I am unable to see any kind of quest marker, I have also tried walking around and standing in basically every single place in the Mimers Well area. Sucks that I opted to restart BEFORE loading a save, and in that way deleting the autosave before the quest. This means that I won't be playing the jotunheims quest until the game is patched.

My latest save is now 8 hours back, not gonna do it. It seems such an easy thing to fix, maybe autosave and keep them even when shutting down every hour or something along those lines.

Please resolve this

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics