Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kmansp31
    Original poster 48 posts

With each update, I keep hoping Ubisoft improves the AI and skill system, and each time I'm disappointed. Enemies still get the deer in the head light look when you shoot a nearby target. Why don't they take cover like in Odyssey????

Still way overpowered- I have it on max difficulty but it doesn't matter because skill points are handed out like candy and you become overpowered way too early (yes I know... remove skill points. But you shouldn't have to do that!!) AT LEAST introduce an enemy scale option like you guys did in Odyssey. I know the last patch scaled enemies ever so slightly, but it's not even noticeable.

I want to enjoy the world quests, but by doing so, I make the rest of the game boring because there's an abundance of skill points handed out. It's to the point where the game is just boring to play and there's very little replayability.

Also, really disappointing to see zealots just roam around in a circle in their respective zones and not actually "hunt" for you. This would at least spice things up in areas such as raiding or when you get caught in a detection zone.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@kmansp31

yeah i really miss the merceanry system from odyssey

i am also really starting to hare the finisher moves, it slows combat down by so much!

• OrcBeard92
    144 posts

@kmansp31 I saw once that a Zealot turned up to a monastery I was raiding. I'm not sure if he was supposed to be there or not, but I've seen them appear after killing enemies in a place where they will then investigate for a bit.

But it's hard to tell if this was because it was on their preset route or something else. A part of me thought it may have been similar to the Mercenaries in Odyssey where they would show up to investigate where you have been killing enemies, or if I just got lucky. The behaviour seems to be hit-and-miss at the moment.

• kmansp31
    Original poster 48 posts

@orcbeard92 Yeah, I had that happen once, the first week the game came out. I think he just happened to wander nearby, but anyways I died in that raid from a stray arrow, and when I redid the raid the zealot was nowhere to be found. So I assume it was a fluke. But that got me thinking, how cool would it be if there was a time constraint to raids before reinforcements from nearby forts or even the respective zealot from that zone would show up if you spent too much time in a raiding area? Raids are already so easy and there's no sense of urgency.

• OrcBeard92
    144 posts

@kmansp31 Agreed that would 100% make the raids more interesting and dangerous. Would also make sense in general because people would see the smoke rising from the buildings from a long way away. Having to get in and get out before they send backup would be really cool.

Maybe we will see something like that in this River Raids DLC? Idk. I hope so.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics