Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Th3Randy
    Original poster 14 posts

Ok, I see that the old quiver bug is resolved...I can now have more than 12 arrows (Hunter). But now, with the new update....Now I no longer have a fully upgraded quiver! Before the yuletide update, I had a max upgraded quiver, which would only allow me to have 12, ok, you addressed it, confirmed the issue, and addressed it. Now the can have more than 12, but I'm no longer maxed out. I do NOT feel like going all over the map again to find cloth. Please advise of a work-a-round or big fix again ASAP. thanksBug

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Hoggface
    6 posts

@th3randy

This happened to me after the 'fix' of going to Vinland. Sorted the arrows issue but penalised me by removing two quiver upgrades. Gee thanks!

• Th3Randy
    Original poster 14 posts

@hoggface

Yeah, after the 1.1.1 update (today 1/14/21), I can have more than 12 now, but the patch downgraded my quiver from fully upgraded DOWN 5 slots (half). So annoying! I've already almost completed the entire map of all locations for chests for 100% completion....I do not feel like scrounging up another 20 or so cloths!

• Hoggface
    6 posts

@th3randy

I don't even think you can get extra fabric now. There's a bug which stops it appearing after you've fully upgraded which they were supposed to fix by having shop vendors offer it after you'd upgraded your village to level 6, but this doesn't happen – at least on the PS5 version.

Don't even get me started on the Pig of Prophecy glitch which is stopping me platinum the [censored]...

• Th3Randy
    Original poster 14 posts

@hoggface

I feel like I can already confirm this...Ive been to 4 different locations just now, and looted some chests...only thing in all of them is stupid Leather and Iron...of which I have 10,834 and 6,205 respectively. Maxed out the village, maxed my character (already assigned almost 30 Mastery Points)...One quest left that is bugged for me (Lost Glory).

My goal was to have the map completely empty of all items including the annoying opal's 😃 BEFORE the first expansion comes out!

• Th3Randy
    Original poster 14 posts

@th3randy I'm now up to 15 chests opened and NO FABRIC

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 478 posts

Hey all, thanks for reporting this - and sorry to hear things weren't quite fixed completely! I'd like to have those affected provide us with screenshots / video of the issue occurring after the 1.1.1 update, in order for us to investigate things further.

Official Response
  • Th3Randy
    Original poster 14 posts

@ubiwan
    Can I message the photos and video to you? I don't want to post them to the message boards?

• Outernationale
    2 posts

I'd made a post previously, but this thread more accurately describes my problem. Reset quiver upgrades but didn't resupply fabric....

(Fabric still at 21, which was for the final ration, which I hadn't really needed)

• Jubilee64
    4 posts

@ubiwan

Can you be aware there are multiple quiver bugs, and have been since the last update

• I had a fully upgraded quiver prior to the Yule update. After the Yule update, it reset to minimum but after I travelled to Vinland it went back to 18 capacity (Hunter arrows). Throughout the UI has shown it is max updated but I only have the 18 capacity one equipped, others have different quivers equipped - I suspect the one they had when they first returned from Vinland. The latest patch hasn't fixed the issue for us.
    • There is another group of people who have travelled to Vinland during the last update for whom the quiver has now been downgraded by the latest patch - but they can't upgrade it again as fabric doesn't drop since they maxed it out previously
    • There are other posts on reddit for whom the latest update has removed all the quiver upgrades they earned and bought in the time since the Yule update, and who are now stuck with a max capacity which is lower than intended as it still shows them as purchased on the UI
    • There are yet other posts for whom the issue is currently fixed

Can you tell your team that there are multiple issues.

• flyinpiranha
    3 posts

I have this issue. Not sure I even want to download the patch and keep playing since I'm unable to finish the game due to the other "Can't reveal final Order member" bug that they seem to not even address.

• TheeElf
    134 posts

@flyinpiranha The fix appears to be hit and miss. As for myself, I had a fully upgraded quiver prior to Yule, was affected by the quiver issue (only 12 hunter arrows, 5 predator arrows, etc.). After the 1.1.1 title update, my quiver remained fully upgraded and I can now hold 30 hunter arrows, 40 light arrows, and 15 predator arrows. This is why it is hard for developers to get a fix out when there are so many underlying factors that could impact the fix. I will keep an eye on it to max sure that it doesn't revert at some point post-1.1.1.

• Th3Randy
    Original poster 14 posts

@theeelf

I found that with the 1.1.1 update, if I load a "autosave" file from yesterday (pre-update), It keeps my quiver fully upgraded, and I can fill it to the max 30 (hunter). When I go back to my main save game, I have a quiver that is now only at level 5 (20 arrows) and cant upgrade because the fabric is no longer available.

I think the issue lies in how someone gets back into playing after the update.

After I updated, I simply selected "Continue" and I had a downgraded quiver. That game save was from yesterday and it DID have a fully upgraded quiver, BUT before I started trying to troubleshoot the problem, I did a manual save over my pre-patch save, so that one is now saved with half quiver (bug).

When I load a save from yesterday, its fully upgraded and I can fill my quiver to 30. Problem is....I have at least 3 hours of game play that I have between the save today and the one available from yesterday...I do not want to go back and redo all of the monotonous tasks I was doing (map completion - world events, armors, wealth, getting Excalibur, 3 animal kings....and more). That's just TOO much.

I hope they patch it and can restore my fully upgraded quiver.

• DutchDerq
    11 posts

Same issue here. Had a fully upgraded quiver, now the last upgrade is blanked and I can only have 12 predator arrows. Getting more cloth is out of the question since I have completed the whole map and there isn't any to find anymore. Annoying.
    Also an issue with multiple of the new achievements. Says the "order" achievement is not completed while I killed all order members. Same for several story arcs. Funny cuz I DO get the achievement for conquering all England and finishing the story. Pfff.... so many issues. Seriously thinking: " Ok, I finished the main story, I know what the game is about, but all too much of a fuss. Lets play something else".
    A pity because I also believe the game looks very good and made very nice improvements over Origins / Odessy (mysteries are great).

• Hoggface
    6 posts

@ubiwan
    It's a tricky one to post images and videos about, as all we can show you is what our quivers are on now, which doesn't really give you anything to go on. Here's a pic of mine, but you've only got my word that I maxed it out before trying the Vinland 'fix' which led to this.

undefined

• BocaTheMisthios
    4 posts

Same i unstuck from 12 to 20 and now i cant get more

• benzy4792
    30 posts

@ubiwan hey wanted to join in and share my quiver is also stuck on 22 hunter (when fully upgraded).
    I think it might be related to the old workaround in vinland. For some reason when I'm in vinland, my quiver is not fully upgraded (in the menu).
    I'll try and upload some captures here

Community details

Users
Topics