ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Danieljms87
    Original poster 5 posts

I played about 100 hours of assissain creed valhalla now the one thing I liked to do was go into a river and use my spears to do some fishing but can't do that now for some reason because the fish move way too fast and go through walls I like using the spears to fish and haven't really got the time to spend it fishing with the rope why is it impossible to fish with a spears now

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• thegardener25
    198 posts

@danieljms87 It's not impossible! They just move quicker. If the fish are swimming away from you, they are really hard to hit, but if they are swimming towards you, you have to anticipate their movement, as they will dart past you if you're not quick!
    I think it was a bit cheeky of the dev's to rig this, as spear fishing was a good way to earn some cash.
    I don't do as much spear fishing as I did earlier in the game. But there's a spot I still go back to for a change of scenery. If you fast travel to Repton. Then travel East across the river, you'll see a small lake, send Synin up you'll find the titanium icon, highlight it, because its right in the middle of the lake, because it's not a river, the fish have nowhere to go, so they will swim towards you & you get to know at which distance is the best time to hit them. It's also the location of a firefly, & when you're done, there's another titanium rock inside a cottage just a few yards down the road.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@thegardener25 I still spear fish now and then. Or bow fish as both are still better then rope fishing. I miss the dumb fish in the shallows but it was clearly a mistake as fish and open water could dart away.

Farming elite patrols is probably the better silver maker now, mix in areas with packs of animals can work fairly well. I think the settlement should provide passive income, from trade and taxes etc. As it is a big focus in the game it would be nice if it was more then a cosmetic hub.

Suggested Topics