Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Droid8Apple
    Original poster 27 posts

Are you guys kidding me? I'm very happy that we got some (2 month later) fixes. The game does seem more responsive and fluid which is great!

• But how awesome would it be, now hear me out, All runes when *viewing them in the place that matters... where they're equipped and managed...* are grouped together regardless of whether they're slotted, and also descending from biggest to smallest. If I want a specific rune and specific strength I still have to scroll for an eternity stopping at every rune of the same color. So again, all health together regardless of their strength and slot status- descending from greatest value to smallest. Seems almost too easy to not be done yet.
    • Where are the loadouts? What a fantastic addition to Odyssey that was. I mean, imagine being able to click and have bow, click and have stealth, click and have heavy attack, click and have health rebuild, click and have adrenaline rebuild, click and have resistances... This is very rudimentary stuff that should be standard- not a feature.
    • Where is the transmog? Another thing added by this time to Odyssey. How I would love to use what looks good instead of what is good. Especially when I've spent real world currency on those things, and something more OP comes out weeks later making the last one I bought pointless. Or, because Thegn set was Thegn set, being able to change your looks without diminishing your performance.

Those are just a few things, that I've wanted since the beginning. Two of them being things are standard, common sense, or already exist in a game running on the same tech. It's been months guys, and it gets SUPER old painstakingly switching piece by piece, rune by rune, especially when runes have no order whatsoever.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@droid8apple

i guess u play on pc?

Honestly when viewing the inventory and how they made it with equipping and un equipping and also how the entire text is spellt out next to the rune when you have the menu open to slot it into a weapon makes me think thats all design with console players in mind.

Why dont the runes that are the same stack upon each other.
    Why is every square so big, why not smaller and just text away, which you can easily see when you hoover over it.

ah well.

another annoying thing is that the bird is useless, when looking for prey all i see is leather, why cant it tell what animal it is??

Also id like to shut off the slomo finisher moves, that totally slows down the combat flow for no reason.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics