Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kiwicj52
    Original poster 14 posts

The Notes state that glitched Treasure Hoards have been fixed. They haven’t. I went to Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire and re-collected the hoards - and the treasure maps for those places are still in my inventory - as before.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LeoRaptor1979
    98 posts

@kiwicj52 Some didn't even give me the rewards. I am done with the game for now. I am going back to AC Odyssey now that rewards has returned.

• ellielove456
    7 posts

Agreed. Seems ubisoft don't care. I was looking forward to completing it close to 100 percent if poss but with glitched treasures you can't retrieve despite claims it was makes the game meh (and so far put 120 hours into it on the PS4 version) it's like meh to ubisoft (and some of us spent a fortune getting the best version for it via the stores)

• Patricia81994
    113 posts

So this is also not the patch that fixes everything ... sigh!! ... well back to the game i was playing i suppose. 😒

• Sam_Boo26
    146 posts

Same for me! I went back to Oxenefordscire and Euriviscire hoping that it would finally be patched, but not, the treasure maps are still in my inventory, too.

• stallattack
    33 posts

same thing, maps are still in my inventory

• Eduardo.PF
    12 posts

Not to mention the remaing looooooong list of bugs. When they will be eliminated ?? So many "permanent" bugs ! ... At times, I don't know I'm facing a bug or I'm not following the correct clue. Playing this Valhalla is a great exercise of resilience 😠 ...No fun at all !

• TheeElf
    168 posts

Not sure about everyone else but I'm pretty sure Eurvicscire was NEVER lootable (as in the loot action never appeared). With the 1.1.1 patch I could actually loot Eurvicshire and obtain the scheme but the problem is that the horde map doesn't remove itself from the inventory. Went to the Ravensthorpe dock and saw the new scheme available to apply to my ship. Oxenefordscire I could loot pre-1.1.1 patch and obtained whatever it was at the time. After the 1.1.1 patch, it's just a lootable spot giving 180XP and nothing more. In both cases post-1.1.1 patch, after the location is looted the treasure horde map is not removed from the inventory like it should with other horde maps.

For the development team, when the Loot action is performed the treasure horde map should be removed from the inventory. The other treasure horde maps perform this action but not the ones mentioned now in this thread. The loot action was fixed in cases like Eurvicscire but the remainder of the fix is that the maps should be removed from the inventory after the loot action is performed.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@kiwicj52

havent done any of them yet, hoped i could do after this last patch, but i will wait longer then i guess.

• TheeElf
    168 posts

@asgardian02 You can do them and get the loot with the actual items now. The maps just don't disappear from your inventory.

• ROTeFeL
    22 posts

Not only that, but Patch 1.1.1 brought the Achievements back, but not all of them are working. I got the game finished, did all the sidequests, found all wealth and treasure hoard (found both Oxeneford and Eurvicscire, but the maps remain in the inventory) and still am missing the complete Wincestre arc achiv, complete the Cent arc achiv and the achiv for completing every region (not to mention Connect stating that I finished only 93% of the game). Frustrating if you are reading that they are fixing the game and yet they still find a way to put some more bugs in it...

P.S. Why were the achievements cut from the PC version? I guess it shall remain a never-answered mystery. It surely took all the fun away from obtaining them, as we all got almost every achievement there is in one second...

• TheeElf
    168 posts

@rotefel I'm at 94% I believe and the only things I really have left to do are:

• Upgrade all equipment to mythic and level 10 (Currently done with all armor and bows; all handed weapons are mythic and a little over halfway to level 10).
    • Buy all equipment from Reda.

I'd be willing to bet the missing person, faction, and location are probably impacting the % completion though.

• wardog33
    1 posts

I haven't been playing Valhala very long; I'm around level 220 ish. The game is pretty fun (coming from Origins). There is tons of content too. My main gripes were that the Yuletide festival caused some bugs for me that wouldn't allow me to speak to ship merchant (no customizing my ship), not allowed to speak to the hunting merchant (no display of legend animals), my arrows were bugged (upgraded4 times, still at original count) and some other misc. bugs.

Patch 1.1.1 fixed all my issues and I'm very grateful. Thank you for the fairly quick turn around so I can keep playing and enjoying this outstanding game!
    I'm sure you guys at Ubisoft hear a lot of gripes about bugs. I wanted to share some kudos for an amazing game!

Keep up the great work, keep squashing bugs and keep those new weapons and armor coming! You guys are great!

Wardog - from Indiana

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics