Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 55 posts

This bug with Reda still persists after 1.1.1. Yet there is no mention of it in the latest Known Issues.
    It began to happen after I activated the Prime Gaming reward to obtain the 'Carolingian Dynasty Gear Pack.'

Bug description: Reda/Thousand Eyes only offer 1 daily contract on some days.
    **THIS IS NOT THE BUG** where player can only complete 1 of the 2 daily contracts. There is a work around for that.

With this bug, Reda/Thousand Eyes only offer 1 per day. Once completed, they do not offer another.
    This bug is costing players 5 opal per day when it occurs. And it has occurred in 6 of the last 7 days, including reset on Tuesday. (On Tuesday I was only given 1 Weekly and 1 Daily contract.)

I plan to play all year and I am confident this will be fixed. But the fact that there has been no update in K.I. is a bit worrisome.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 55 posts

In case anyone is reading this which I doubt here is how it has gone over the past 5 days.. perhaps this is a clue as to why it is happening.

MON Reda gives 2 daily contracts, complete both.
    TUES Reda gives 1 daily contract, 1 weekly contract. After completion no more were given.
    WED Reda gives 2 daily contracts, complete both.
    THU Reda gives 1 daily contract, After completion no more were given.
    FRI Reda gives 2 daily contracts, complete both.

Do we see a pattern forming here?

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@la_frankie For me it's 2 everyday apart from Wed when I get 3.

• Aedelion
    32 posts

This is happening to me as well. Some days, only one contract.

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 55 posts

@aedelion I have been keeping track of when the bug occurs. It started the day after I redeemed the Prime Gaming reward, 'Carolingian Dynasty Gear Pack.' And it occurs every other day. I have not missed a day to login and check.

For the past 17 days, I have been offered 1 daily contract every other day regardless if that day is reset day (Tuesday) or not.

Monday, 2 dailies. Tuesday, 1 daily, 1 weekly. Wednesday 2 dailies. Thursday 1 daily, etc.

I have sent multiple updates to a ticket I opened with Ubisoft and their reply is the same each and every time,

"Thanks for this information. We will forward this off to our team for investigation.

Please keep an eye on our forums for any updates.

Kind regards,

Ubisoft Support
  • LA_Frankie
    Original poster 55 posts

Why isn't this listed in the Known Issues? I just don't get what it takes to have the devs acknowledge the issue. It's been goings on for over a month and it cripples the Opal/market system for those of us wanting to play daily/long term.

Ubisoft, where are you???

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@la_frankie It was. Supposed to be fixed but apparently not. I am having no problems but clearly not the case with other people.

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 55 posts

@vanadiumcobalt When was it listed in K.I.? I have been looking every week for the past 6 weeks and nothing. There was mentioned of some Reda quests not being able to be completed and will now reset but that is not what we're posting about here.

• basel19751224
    46 posts

I have the same problem 😞 every second day one less contract offered then normal

This issue is still happenig after update 1.1.2 !!!

• basel19751224
    46 posts

Any news or updates with this issue ?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics