Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

1/ The Cow in Asgard won't move after I moved the rock backwards to the wall on the right (and now the rock is stuck to the wall), can't proceed with the mystery
    2/ The Fox pet has disappeared from the game completely
    3/ The Wolf pet has disappeared too after the Yule festival ended
    4/ I have duplicated armor pieces in my inventory (huntsman and galloglach chestpieces)
    5/ The Mark of Sol I have bought but it is still available to be purchased in the shop
    8/ The treasures now spawn but Eurvicscire and 1 of the 2 Oxenefordscire maps are not removed after picking up the treasures
    8/ Please remove unnecessary quest items and keys from the bag
    9/ Gungnir cannot be equipped to Jomsviking, and there is one blank weapon option with no image in Jomsviking customization that will make the Jomsviking hold a weird mannequin model when equipped
    11/ All the weapons I bought from the premium starter pack cannot be enhanced at blacksmith (the option to enhance them are just not there)
    12/ The new 3 skills have disappeared after disappearing and reappearing once, now I have 3 spare skill points
    14/ In the church in the town of Glowecestre, there is a clue on a table, but after I collect it nothing happens, then after I leave and return the clue is reset and I can collect it again and still nothing happens
    15/ I still have duplicated Asgardian figureheads (other skins are now single)
    16/ Bjorn's model is still not right

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Janire1911
    6 posts

I've got bug number 12 too. I had assigned all three skills and my power level was 403 but the next time I loaded my game my power level was back to 400, the skill points were refunded and the skills are greyed out in the skill tree and I can't assign them so I have 3 skill points I can't use on anything.

• Kormac67
    737 posts

@ahisingerr The 3 skills are supposed to be released at a later time.
    The fox is in the pen of the cow farm (along with the cows and 4 loaded donkeys). Wolf was in Eivor's bedroom yesterday,

• Pragmatist187
    9 posts

The Lunden jar mystery is still bugged.

Music volume still unequalised.

• marram93
    3 posts

Game is crashing within 5 minutes of play for me. Was working fine with the previous patch.

• ahisingerr
    Original poster 21 posts

@ahisingerr guys if you find your bugs here please leave a like so that Ubisoft notices this post, thanks

• Slevexz
    79 posts

fps running like [censored] since 1.1.0

• Roltel
    30 posts

Essential quest npcs can still be killed, and not respawn (eg, Silver Wind Elder world event)

• Luvbeers7
    15 posts

Arrows fixed but hoardmaps Eurvicscire, Lincolnscire and Oxenefordscire still in my invetory even though I have collected them. Also the Father still missing.

• MOBtx
    2 posts

I can't progress on the Essex pledge. Mission "An Uncommon Proposition." I am to "Protect Birstan" from bears but there was only one bear. Killed it, and now Birstan just stands there and I can talk to him.

• gentester
    65 posts

2 and 3 for me
    Fox has totally disappeared and Wolf is living on the hillside behind Swanburrows house and not in the settlement, never comes in it at all

• Crucco88
    15 posts

@ahisingerr
    I have number 8. Play on PS4.
    I will check today as well if the opal near Walden can be collected, until now it was impossible.

• medster101
    36 posts

I have a world event called path to the wind blue that is still broken and won't let me progress. This one event is locking me out of getting the platinum trophy for this game on my PS5. I'm at wits end at this point because I've recieved no help with this problem and none of the patches have fixed this known issue.

• TRITONK-175
    35 posts
    1/ The Cow in Asgard won't move after I moved the rock backwards to the wall on the right (and now the rock is stuck to the wall), can't proceed with the mystery
    4/ I have duplicated armor pieces in my inventory (huntsman and galloglach chestpieces)
    5/ The Mark of Sol I have bought but it is still available to be purchased in the shop
    8/ The treasures now spawn but Eurvicscire and 1 of the 2 Oxenefordscire maps are not removed after picking up the treasures
    9/ Gungnir cannot be equipped to Jomsviking, and there is one blank weapon option with no image in Jomsviking customization that will make the Jomsviking hold a weird mannequin model when equipped
    11/ All the weapons I bought from the premium starter pack cannot be enhanced at blacksmith (the option to enhance them are just not there)
    12/ The new 3 skills have disappeared after disappearing and reappearing once, now I have 3 spare skill points
    14/ In the church in the town of Glowecestre, there is a clue on a table, but after I collect it nothing happens, then after I leave and return the clue is reset and I can collect it again and still nothing happens

I have 8, and in addition the Hamtunscire Hoard was unlootable before the update, remained unlootable AFTER the update and is now infinitely lootable like the Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire ones are except those two actually gave me what they were supposed to upon my first looting whereas the Hamtunscire one hasn't. I think it's cause the maps staying in our inventory makes the game unable to recognise that we've looted them.

• TonyH9292
    6 posts

I have killed all of the Zealots and all members of the order. I am left with the last clue to get for the Father. What is supposed to happen now.!

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

I have almost all those bugs. But I encountered almost all bugs mentioned on this forum, probably because I have spend more then 200 hours in the game.

The only 2 things I don't have are:
    3/ The Wolf is still there.
    14/ Didn't notice don't know

As far as the Mark of Sol, I have it 5 times in my inventory. I clicked it multiple times, because it did not go away. So I thought I didn't bought it. Noticed when I was 20 hours further in the game, so didn't want to load an older save game.

And in my opinion number one they should fix should be the screen tearing (play on xsx)...

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

Prophecy Pig is STILL bugged, Eivor isn’t getting drunk so can’t proceed to talk to the pig a second time, and achievements are STILL, after a couple of months, not popping for me despite completing requirements multiple times (Xbox Series X using cross play)

• TRITONK-175
    35 posts

Got a new one, seems the reason I still can't loot the Hamtunscire Hoard is because I already have the reward for doing so. Either another Hoard or a Flying Paper gave me the wrong tattoo.

• SteewyDub
    29 posts

Are You guys experiencing Codex Database bug (1 from each People, Locations and Factions database is missing)?

• TRITONK-175
    35 posts

Got another, the 'Disorder of the Ancients' achievement won't unlock.

Suggested Topics