Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• smcinturf
    Original poster 43 posts

Like why??? This was reported since last patch and was not even addressed at all? Here is the picture...again. The 3 new nodes are present, I have the unused skills (4) available, but there are no new skills attached to the 3 new nodes!! Why wasn't this even mentioned? Seriously! I had them right after the previous patch, but the next time I logged in the skills disappeared and the points were back in my unused skill. I'm still getting mastery points but why didn't you address the skills disappearing???? Oh well....check back in a month I guess. SMH

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• smcinturf
    Original poster 43 posts

I mean honestly, after reading through these posts, I'm beginning to think the devs take all the important things that actually need fixed and ignore them and then actually fix very few less relevant things or often make things worse. And it takes a month! It's ridiculous. You have like a million employees! What happens when the dlc comes out and you try to add more skills and we can't get any because we are stuck at 400 with [censored] disappearing off of our tree? One things for certain, when it comes to bugs and actually fixing them, you guys consistently disappoint. Patch in the new skills ffs!

• smcinturf
    Original poster 43 posts

I can't believe I'm the only one. I realize there are bigger issues but I know many had this issue prior to latest patch and it was completely ignored. Has this been fixed for some? Will it EVER be addressed? How important is this going forward for dlc? I don't want to be stuck at 400 if people are going up to 450 or whatever with expansions! Seriously, just patch this back in!!! Or if someone has a known work around/ fix. Will uninstalling and reinstalling fix this but NOT break anything else? Not sure it's worth the risk since my quiver issue was resolved. I see it was not for some.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics