Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TORFINR
    Original poster 366 posts

Hej there
    I was really hoping for new content with the next update. It looks like 1.1.1 is only about bug correction, or have I missed something?
    When you do think they will release the new content for more replayability value?
    Will have to wait for February?
    Thanks for your comments/replies

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BooomShakalaka_
    21 posts

@torfinr I wish they actually fixed bugs and not say they did.
    There are 2 Mysteries that a bunch of people still can't complete since the launch of the game. I am one of those people.

• Quor321
    232 posts

Yes, February is what I heard as well. Be patient young padawan, game has about 100 hrs of gameplay already. If you are done already congrats. Not sure if that's a good or sad congrats. But congrats either way.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@torfinr Ubisoft has clearly stated earlier (in their Yule Season announcement of December 17) that new content will arrive in February: "Aside from the new skills and abilities that will be unlocked in February, 2021, a new game mode called the River Raid will keep you busy with not one, not two, but THREE new (and replayable!) maps that will be brimming with new Gear, Silver, Runes, Books of Knowledge, and much more. And you’ll want to build the new Jomsviking Hall in your expanded Settlement so that you can recruit more Jomsvikings to take with you to these River Raids."

The 1.1.1-update is an in-between bug patch update. At least it fixed the achievements on PC (well, most of them).

• Sam_Boo26
    152 posts

I'm almost done with the game now, I concluded and Eivor and Sigurd's story and the modern day, but at least February isn't too far hehe 🙂 I would love to have more new quests though from time to time though, like The Lost Tales of Greece we had in Odyssey.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics