Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@sirjownsalot Hey there. Sorry to hear about this! If possible, can you provide us with a clip of your issue occurring? We'd like to have a closer look at things!

Official Response
  • Ionic93
    1 posts

Good Men of Sherwood NPCs dead. They got killed by a pack of wolves that spawned near them and I can't complete it to get the platinum.

I've tried restarting, fast travelling, exiting the animus and changing Eivors gender. No use.

• jada222
    3 posts

A wolf ended up killing the npc who started the mission and now I can not complete this mystery. It’s located in snotinghamscire. Also I am too far into the game to even try and go back to before it. I’m trying to get 100% completion but can’t with this. I’ve seen others post about this yet nothing has happened to fix this bug.

• Shawzyee
    2 posts

I've had the same problem on the playstation, any news on this getting a fix?

• SirJownsalot
    2 posts

@ubiwan Hello, i can try to make a video. For now i've made a screenshot of the youtube video, to specify the dead npc exactly: It's the "anglo saxon woman"

Since you need her to trigger the whole dialogue, its currently not possible to start the challenge.

undefined

• PastorPinda
    2 posts

@sonofsolidsnake Same here, on ps4.

• SWIFTLAW
    1 posts

Same for me on ps4. Fast travel or restart will not respawn npc.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 255 posts

Hey there folks.

Just to confirm that the issue with this particular quest as the NPC cannot be interacted with is known to the development team and is under active investigation at the moment. Many thanks for your reports on this issue so far.

Please keep an eye on the forums for updates on this and any other issues.

Official Response
  • MidnightRaiin
    8 posts

@ubi-orion 🙌🏻 Thanks for the update on this particular issue. I have been looking around on this forum to see others experiencing the same problem. I would be delighted with a fix, but just knowing the devs have seen the issue in the sea of others is good news for me. 🙂

• dashadeal1976
    1 posts

same issue hear its the last world event i have to do to clear the entire map of 100% in every territory and its doing my head in not being able to

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics