Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• minovich
    Original poster 3 posts

Ever since the patch this morning im getting 5-10fps, sometimes lower, freezing, purely unplayable game. Game is broken and I want a refund.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Slevexz
    79 posts

since you alredy paid, problably they dont care about fps problems, we tried and they ignored

• Voidolt
    32 posts

I can agree with you, I don't have any stutters issues that will freeze my game even on lowest possible settings at lowest possible resolution, freezing still occurs for me after few mins or fast traveling or alt tabbing.
    In Cyberpunk I never get problem like this, I have 30-40 FPS and no any stutters or other problems.
    They don't care to fix this problem, they got our money and they blame our hardwares for this problem.
    Never buy Ubisoft games again.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@voidolt If you are experiencing freezing issues then please try the troubleshooting steps in the support article here.

If the issue persists, could you please submit a support ticket and attach your system files, dxdiag and msinfo and our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you. 

Official Response
  • Voidolt
    32 posts
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@voidolt I do apologise, however we do recommend going through the PC troubleshooting steps before obtaining system files and investigating further. I can see that in this instance that this particular issue has been raised and is being investigated.

Please do not bump old threads as this makes older posts go to the top of the forum and causes new issues that have been reported to be moved down.

This is mentioned in the forum rules here.

I will now lock this thread.

@Slevexz @minovich If you are still experiencing issues and you have gone through all the troubleshooting steps provided then please post on the dedicated megathread if you haven't already done so.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics