Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Fireseed
    12 posts

Seems I get the same issue in Immortals Fenix Rising, don´t know, but both games got an update last Thursday. And the problems came up for me.
    One day before the patch everything runs fine, because I made some progress in Immortals. And also my statistics in these two games (Valhalla and Immortals) are not updating since then.

And the really strange side note is, other games like Legion, Division 2 and Siege counting correct. So I believe it´s not an connection issue on my end.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@bacheh_mosbat They work for me (also on PC).

• Wicstar
    2 posts

Having the same issue here on PC. No stats or challenges being recorded:
    undefined

• Bacheh_Mosbat
    Original poster 9 posts

Still not tracking for me, the other 6 uplay games are tracking just fine but not this one.

• Fireseed
    12 posts

I checked the state again today. And the issue is still existing for me. I had also set up a five pieces full body tattoo, have not done this before, no achievement came up and all statistics are still frozen.

• SIVISA
    6 posts

Hello,

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ubisoft Connect Time Limited Challenges as well as some of the regular challenges not tracking or registering as complete. I have finished campaign and have gotten all trophies for the game. Certain challenges I am aware that I can’t complete such as the Swordfish challenge as 2 Big fish are not spawning in game. Today I tried killing with shields to comply with two of the challenges and nothing registered. I recruited a Viking and won a dice game and the challenges didn’t complete.

Please let me know if I can provide any further information to help address and correct this issue. I have friends who are similarly affected and are awaiting a reply as well rather than submitting their own support ticket.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to your reply.

• PiMaC
    29 posts

@sivisa I already did a thread on that if you wanna go write your input there

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/93200/ubisoft-connect-not-tracking-anything-on-xbox

• SIVISA
    6 posts

Thanks for the info and hopefully this confirms the existence of the issue and that it’s not isolated to just one console format.

• Teguixin0x
    1 posts

@jimbona3 I'm having the exact same issue as you and unfortunately haven't found a fix yet it's extremely annoying

• Redviper11
    7 posts

Same deal on Xbox One. Stats stopped tracking in what looks like December. Challenges not updating and losing the opportunity for opal.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 127 posts

Can you both confirm the platforms you're playing on

Official Response
  • Fireseed
    12 posts

@ubi-woofer Thanks for your reply. The Connect Website shows the same zero progress on weekly challenges.

undefined

Stats also not updating after playing, ether on the website or ingame. As you recommended I will create a dedicated thread about this issue.

• Bacheh_Mosbat
    Original poster 9 posts

I just did a fresh install of ubi connect client and still not tracking.
    I also noticed there are other topics which console players have the same issue on their platform too

• eguy_4
    5 posts

just to show what I'm talking about since my ticket with support has not been responded to for since Jan 14. None of my stats (my stats say 70hrs played and iv played for almost 120hrs now with max character) are updating properly nor challenges (both core and time limited).
    Just an example is the customize ship challenge: here is fully decked out ship and challenge is not complete
    undefinedundefined
    undefinedundefinedundefined

• Fireseed
    12 posts

@eguy_4 After compare my playtime ingame with the statistics from the Ubisoft Connect client I saw this:

undefined

And according to the Ubisoft Connect I got all my achievements on one day, January the 15th, during my first play session after the update 1.1.1.
    And I´m more than sure this can´t be case. It´s also the same day where I regocnized a challenge progression issue for the first time - because the new weeklys does not progress 🤔

undefined

• Kormac67
    565 posts

@fireseed That's when they were registered. The original date is lost forever sadly.

• eguy_4
    5 posts

@fireseed all of my stats are wrong. not just play time. i have maxed out my character and it only says that i have a few points in raven, bear and wolf when i should have all the points. none of the stats are tracking the way they should. its just broken.

• Redviper11
    7 posts

Ubi finally put it on the investigation list.

• NYePD
    1 posts

Hi, same issue with ps5 for weeks, sometimes the counting works if u use another manual save point but since the Patch 1.1.2 no use, its not working anymore. Pretty annoying

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics