Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Chaulkie39
    Original poster 5 posts

Good Day UbiSoft , Gamers and Fellow Readers.

i am playing this for the playstation 5 and well , there are 2 events that are stuck and there is too much done in the game to start over

assassin's creed valhalla help halfdan find a way to the room all threats are elimated and he even helped me open the red door , but now he is just standing out side and not moving , i should have the mission completed but it wont go and he wont follow

the other even is

Trick or treat Assassin's Creed Valhalla - knock on doors as the Mari Lwyd

it seems it became corrupt it knocked on one door successfully but any others it says no one is home
    is there something i can do to Reset these 2 events on PS -5 i have 2 or 300 hours in this game and i have the latest update so not keen on starting over

can you help

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 445 posts

@chaulkie39 Hello! I'm extremely sorry to hear that these bugs in Assassin's Creed Valhalla have halted your gameplay. I'm sure this has been tiring to deal with, and I apologize for the inconvenience. Please be advised that it is not possible to reset a quest or world event. However, I can certainly forward this suggestion along for you. Moving forward, it appears that the first issue you mentioned is already listed on our Known Issues Megathread. I was going to merge your post to the main post for that bug here, but I wanted to gather more information regarding the second problem you discussed. With that being said, it would be helpful to comment here, so that our team members handling the megathreads can include your information in their report.

As for the second bug, have you tried using your raven or Odin's Sight to locate the houses you need to interact with specifically? Additionally, please consider uploading your save files in a case at support.ubi.com. These files are always helpful to include in bug reports!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics