Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

Completed all quests yet many of the trofees like killing all order members or completing certain story arcs still appear locked within the ubisoft launcher.

Anyone else has this isseu?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ROTeFeL
    22 posts

Got the same issue.

All Order members killed ---> I am missing that achievement (?).
    The whole story completed (got the Eivor Saga challenge) ---> I am missing the achievements for Cent and Wincestre story arcs (?).
    Got every territory cleared ---> Missing the 100% achievement (?).

Connect still claims that I have done 93% of the game (how? why? the only thing that I am missing are those damn fish, that were/still are bugged and don't spawn at the coasts).
    It's getting pretty annoying, as we don't have the NewGame+ mode yet, and have no news when will it ba available.

• Asgardian02

@rotefel

if i look in my codex it seems i have only discovered 9/10 factions, no clue would i possible could have missed..
    People 71/72 pretty weird too.
    Locations 22/23 again super weird...

I am also missing the home decor troffee, just been running all through raventhorpe and i havent missed one.
    It does say i have completed all territories.

• ROTeFeL
    22 posts

@asgardian02
    Yeah, that matter (missing codex entries) have been discussed in some threads already as it common. As far as I recall I have not seen anyone claiming that they have completed the codex.
    The most popular thesis is that these were included in the codex of the base game, although they were meant for DLC. The other one is for one missing person being Ragnar Lothbrok himself - one of Ubi developers claimed on Tweeter that there was a special quest, that should happen after we beat all of the Drengr, and was quite surprised that the players didn't get it. Maybe it was cut, maybe a bug prevents the quest from starting, we should learn soon.

I am playing on PC, so I got the achievements at once yesterday, therefore, I can't recall what you should do with the Home Decor achievement. All I have is this map from one of the websites helping with the achievements.

Meanwhile, I would love to get all the story achievements unlocked, yet somehow they didn't unlock yesterday, and I really do not wan't to start the whole game from scratch only to get those... At least not now. NewGame+ or achievements fix would be very much appreciated.

• Asgardian02

@rotefel

i play on pc, most were unlocked just as your on jan14, still many are locked even though i clearly completed them.

• ROTeFeL
    22 posts

@asgardian02
    It's a bigger issue. A lot of ppl are claiming that Cent, Wincestre and Order achievements did not unlock on 14th of January. It made it to the official acknowledgement and should be under investigation. So I guess we have to wait...

• Asgardian02

@rotefel

yeah excatly those are also locked for me, but good know its been worked on

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics