Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

So now we get only 10-50xp for a guy killed, meaning once at max lvl its almost impossible to progress any further.
    Not only doe enemies only drop flowers or broken armor and stuff, now u also dont get much xp also.

So i am wondering why even play any further when you wont even be rewarded for your time invested 😞

Again there is also no repayable content in the game and the slomo finishers are still in the game, making the few fights that are in the game still very slow 😞

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Quor321
    232 posts

Again it's so early in the game to expect so much, right now! Content is coming in February, I believe that will include the repeatable raids.

If you have no quests to do and farming kills is your thing, go after captains, chiefs, etc they do respawn. They are worth far more xp then the average guy.

• Quor321
    232 posts

Besides it seems like you like playing to forums more anyway. You got your entertainment

• Kormac67
    659 posts

@quor321 They actually removed the fixed spot ingot bosses who gave good XP (and ingots).
    Patrols still have ingots but no extra XP either.
    But yeah, we will probably see some in the rive raids. Hopefully.
    The weekly challenges are also a nice addon.

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@asgardian02 I only ever noticed 10 or 50XP gained from defeated enemies, so I don't think they changed anything?

• Asgardian02

@ziggurcat

No the elites gave more xp. Its weird that they design a game and then at a certain point u stop getting xp.

• thegardener25
    112 posts

@ziggurcat There weren't enough of those high xp characters to break the game if they were removed. You get 50% more xp for assassinating enemies than melee or shooting with a bow. Using Odin's Sight, the easiest higher value enemies to spot at a distance are 'standard bearers' & 'Goliaths'. assassinate them for 75xp each. So I do occasional titanium runs in Winchester & Lincoln, there are other walled cities, but Lincoln's probably my most visited.
    So as you're going round collecting titanium, there are 2 standard bearers at each entrance, as well as single SB's patrolling the wall & around the city, the patrollers are usually followed by a couple of low xp oompaloompas. Assassinate all the SB's then take out the the others including any nearby archers. Then any Goliaths you come across, assassinate for 75 then scrap the rest for the lower amount, & as you go collecting titanium, send Synin up & you'll probably spot a couple of yellow dot patrols, it's surprising how quickly you level up.

• Asgardian02

@thegardener25

thats is super boring.

i used to kill the patrols in glowecestrescire and hamtunscire for tugnstun, but at a certain point i have had mor ethen enough in stock and all gear upgrade to mythical.

I find it weird that with the low droprate of silver, almost np gain after 400 they somehow expect you to buy knowledge scrolls, thats the only way to lvl up now.
    Well with the duplicate glith you can make real easy money and at the same time get plenty of runes, with that money you can buy whatever mats you never whenever the shop refreshes which is pretty often.

Odyssey was lacking endgame content even though it had more repeatable content, valhalla has zero endgame content.
    There arent really that much enemies together in any given spot either.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@kormac67 That's kind of messed up. They were rare for starters, and for anyone that paid for the xp bonus should get a refund the moment xp is nerfed in any way. Outside of glitches like the two cat boss thing that was fixed, etc. of course.

• Kormac67
    659 posts

@quor321 You could repeat them infinitely.
    Kill everybody.
    Explode corpse of ingot bearer.
    save, load - ingot bearer respawned alone
    assassinate him
    repeat

Sadly they took the lazy way to nerf this by removing them altogether.

• Asgardian02

@kormac67
    killing guys that only give 10-50 and ocassionally 75 xp will never allow u to lvl up much past lvl400 let alone ever reach lvlcap.

Now there isnt any endgame, but with this nerf they totally robbed you of wanting to ocntinue to play if you cant progress any further.
    Sure you can scrolls of knowledge for 700silver, but as you know enemies dont drop much silver. Only way to do this would be to abuse the duplicate glith, but thats no fun either is it?

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@asgardian02 I've levelled up 66 times since reaching max level, so it's still not that hard to gain levels.

• Asgardian02

@ziggurcat

dude, are you even reading?
    I myself am lvl 489 so lvled up after getting to 400 as well.
    But since last patch as i stated you barerly get any any xp anymore.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@kormac67 That's what I figured. So I take it the glitch still works just not the same xp, lol, so stupid

• Kormac67
    659 posts

@quor321 No, doesn't work, the ingot guys are completely gone.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics