ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• moved Lots of Bugs / Lack of Transparency

0 likes/2 replies/53 views
    droc1984
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 5

I've been an AC fan for a long time and have really enjoyed AC Valhalla (IMO, it's the best AC released to date). That being said, I've been very disappointed by several things:

1) The game has been down on Stadia for over 2 weeks and not only has there been no resolution, but there has been absolutely zero communication (updates) about this issue on the this forum.

2) It seems that other similar complaints regarding technical issues on Stadia have gone unresolved and unaddressed for nearly 2 months, which really calls into question to how seriously Ubisoft values its customers.

3) It's needlessly cumbersome to reach out to an actual human being in customer service / tech support.

4) The UX of these forums, if I am being honest, is very confusing.

After Origins and Odyssey, I had started to grow a little wary of the AC series. Both games, while beautifully designed in terms of graphics, felt very half-done (Odyssey in particular felt like a lot of cities and tasks where copies of each other and the game, after a few hours, felt uninspired and repetitive). Valhalla - until I experienced the aforementioned problems - has been a fantastic game, with fun gameplay, genuinely interesting stories, and nice graphics.

That being said, paying $60 for a game only to deal with all these issues and a totally unsatisfactory customer service, has been very upsetting. And very likely, this will be my last time purchasing anything from Ubisoft.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 4172

Hey @droc1984, thanks for posting. I've moved your thread to our Player Support section as the section you had originally posted in was our Forum Feedback one, which is dedicated to feedback regarding the new Discussions platform. Most of your post relates to support queries, so that section is not appropriate for your thread. Please make sure to post in the correct section in the future!

Regarding the issues you're experiencing - I am not personally familiar with any access issues on Stadia, but will be happy to investigate further if needed. I saw you posted on a separate thread for the issue here, which I'll refer to for more information. In future, please do not create duplicate threads for an issue you've already reported in an existing thread. This slows down the investigation and splits information into multiple threads, which is not ideal for ease of investigation.

Can I ask why you feel it is difficult to reach a member of the support team with your queries as well? I'll be happy to pass forward any feedback you may have on this subject and see if we can improve our services further.

Finally, with regard to the forum UX, any additional feedback on this subject that you'd like to share would be much appreciated. I can forward these concerns to the developers for them to consider. Thanks! 🙂

official-response

Suggested Topics