Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Spier1991
    Original poster 15 posts

Just wanted to drop in and thank ubisoft for a great game. It has its flaws and bugs but overall this is a great game. The world events were alot of fun all of the little nods to other games was very enjoyable. Thank you ubisoft for a fun 154 hour game. Im going to continue to play and cant wait to see what's next. 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• usafirefly7
    37 posts

@spier1991 I think this is a very good game too! I completed Cyberpunk 2077 after 100 hours and Valhalla is many many notches better than Cyberpunk 2077. The AC open world is better than a lot of games out there.

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@spier1991 Are you saying 100% completion? Could you screenshot this from your stats?

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@spier1991 this "100%", is this just your in-game quest log, or from Ubisoft Connect?

Because right now, almost no one, including me, manages to reach 100% completion according to Ubisoft Connect.

And what is your own 100% requirement? Did you do Yanli's delivery quests, the hunting challenges, and the fishing challenges? Have you collected all treasure hoards?

• dlmthree
    77 posts

Considering that fishing is broken, there's no legit way to wield the Swordfish. Not much point bragging about a non-legit 100%.

• Imboz
    1 posts

@spier1991 that cant be done at this moment, so you cheated it. Very nice!

• LeoRaptor1979
    99 posts

Yes it is possible to get 100%. Look on youtube and you will see you can get the Swordfish. The only thing you can't get is the revenge deaths.

• thegardener25
    127 posts

@leoraptor1979 I've got no idea what the controversy is?!

I don't know if spier1991 is talking about trophies, or what? I'm only missing out on completing the Order for that, but it seems like a lot, if not most players have completed it! So maybe he's talking about platinum, I don't know.
    I'm continuing with this game, only to get to the end of it! (I'm talking about the end of dlc content). If at the end I haven't platinummed, or cleared the hoard maps, or fish stuff. I think I'd actually be content to leave it be!

100% doesn't really matter anymore! Does it?

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@imaginaryruins Can you check your quest log for any uncompleted quests. I have one blacked out and thinking it's for the Ragnar's Pit mission.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@vanadiumcobalt Last I checked (take note that this was ver.1.1.0 though; I haven't updated the game yet), my quest log was empty. What about your game?

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@imaginaryruins In your quest log click down on the right thumb stick to show completed quests (Xbox), I had one blacked out but it's gone now. I have the recent patch now though.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@vanadiumcobalt I see. Perhaps I misunderstood your meaning so I'll try to describe more clearly.

In my quest log, there are no uncompleted quests, and when clicking down the right thumb stick to show completed quests, I have no blacked out quests BUT there are a few blank ones. My guess is they are quests which Eivor completed before triggering them, or they are simply glitches/bugs. According to Ubisoft they patched this but I need to check.

Still, I guess that has nothing to do with the unable to 100% issue. I am still waiting for the big fishes to spawn to complete the fishing challenges.

• dlmthree
    77 posts
    Yes it is possible to get 100%. Look on youtube and you will see you can get the Swordfish. The only thing you can't get is the revenge deaths.

You get the Swordfish by finishing all fishing deliveries.

Some fishes are not spawning at all. Hence it is IMPOSSIBLE to finish all the deliveries and wield the weapon.

The only way to get the missing fishes is through an inventory editor. So once again, there's no legit way to get 100%.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics