Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Rulture
    3 posts

I have same problem i try everything but no progress im trying to play right now but maybe you are right is from the servers i hope get fixed i want to play so bad .. Please fix it

• wmr1980
    1 posts

@rulture I've just had the same issue pop up today, was working fine yesterday.

will it synchronise in due course?

• Balerion
    2 posts

@ubikobold ok so it is clearly from the ubisoft servers or something is going on,because i tried everything i even uninstalled ubisoft connect and reinstalled it,i also flushed my dns,reset network,did the offline/online thingy and it still says achievements failed to synchronize i even reset the hosts file.And apparently i am not the only one with this issue a friend of mine has the same problem with the game just bought today and installed.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

Hello again everyone, and thank you all for your patience! If my previous suggestions did not resolve this for you, please complete this connection guide for Ubisoft Connect. However, if you continue to receive a 'Failed to synchronize achievements' error afterwards, please create a Support ticket so one of our agents can further investigate this with you!

Official Response
  • caosck
    63 posts

from today ubisoft gives me this problem on ALL games so I assume it's not a problem for us users, am I right?

• caosck
    63 posts

@uormoma from today ubisoft gives me this problem on ALL games so I assume it's not a problem for us users, am I right?

• Rulture
    3 posts

Man i try everything but nothing i try to write to support i can't its unavailable - please fix that issue or idk i want to play with achievements its not from us - Is from you guys. Send me ticket or something i can't send to help me? Please do something

• Sammarok
    36 posts

Is working right now.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

Hello! Just wanted to note that we were experiencing a degradation yesterday which caused this 'Failed to Synchronize Achievements' error. This has now been resolved, but if you continue to experience the error then please check out the suggestions below!

• Try setting Ubisoft Connect to 'Offline' and then back to 'Online' to re-sync your achievements. If the error persists, please also run Ubisoft Connect as administrator.
    • Complete our connection guide for Ubisoft Connect.
    • If error continues, try un-installing and re-installing Ubisoft Connect with our guide. However, make sure to back up your save files before un-installing Ubisoft Connect. Instructions are detailed on site.

However, if you are still seeing this error after trying the above steps, please create a Support Ticket so one of our agents can further assist! You can also contact us on Ubisoft Support Facebook or Twitter. 🙂

Official Response
  • gladlygunnin
    1 posts

i solved the problem for myself. i went into windows defender and it blocked access to ubisoft launcher and the game itself. i had already allowed the game but not the launcher. this immediately fixed the issue for me.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics