Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1938 posts

I basically h ave 2 questions:

Do diamond runes stack?
    For example 2x increase speed when dodging or 2x increase attack when attacking up to 10 times etc

What happens if a weapon has the ability to increase CHC on hit and u put in a diamond rune with same ability does that stack?

Additionally what exactly counts as a finisher? There is a rune that stacks CHD after a finesher up to 5 times.

thnx a bunch.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR
    1746 posts

@asgardian02
    Great!
    I had nearly the same question ( https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/92642/wrong-weight-stats-and-wrong-rune-indications)
    But it's a better thing you did a separate topic on that specific (Diamond runes) question !
    👏 👍

• Asgardian02

@azullfr

you didnt get any answers though 😞

I dont use resistance runes, nor armor runes, whats the point, even on drengr there is no challenge.
    Evasion is good though i guess. You have to always looks at the stats though cos once you add more then 3 or 4 of the same stones you will get deminishing returns to the point its not worth it.

The stats description is really poorly done indeed.

• azullFR
    1746 posts

@asgardian02
    I'm really not as good as you are, so I for the moment I relly a lot on stats
    Beeing half a century and a bit more... have to take care of to nervous situations ( stroke risk for some people, a friend of mine had caus' of gaming too often and too intensive, he loosed 1 arm and more...so I'm carefull )
    I'm trying to manage gaming pleasure and physical and mental health 🙂
    But I really understand your point of view 🙂
    1/2 century .... ouch ! ,
    I saw the democratization of color TV with 2 channels in France :))
    I was already working for several years when came this ... 📀 :))
    I'm a roman ruin !... in Valhalla :)))

• Asgardian02

@azullfr

well it helps to have stand/sit desk. Prolonged sitting is really not good for you.
    switching that up with standing is really nice. Also invest in a good office chair, i know they are expensive, but being able to tweak it in every position and direction really helps sitting in a better way.
    These so-called gaming chairs are totally horrible (no offence but they really only seem to fit small children, my back didnt fit in them).

Also doing some sort of strength/hypertrophy program helps a lot with a good posture, mobility and overal health.

Take care

• azullFR
    1746 posts

@asgardian02
    Great thanks to you 👍
    🙂

Suggested Topics