Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• neilgd
    Original poster 18 posts

Firstly, love the game
    secondly, the bugs are killing the experience.
    I have two bugs, the first being Of blood and bonds in the Eurvicscire arc , Halfdan is lying on the floor instead of going to his coronation, the second being The first night of Samhain in Glowecestrescire won’t start because I find and talk to Gunnar but nothing happens , both these bugs have been around before the latest update and have seen people talking about them , need these fixed otherwise I’m gonna do all the extra stuff then put the game down . It’s a shame because I’m really enjoying it. Can’t even finish the main story 😞

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• neilgd
    Original poster 18 posts

@neilgd UPDATE: Saved and restarted game in-front of Gunnar and it reset the quest randomly and actually worked . Halfdan still lying on the floor tho, this needs patched ASAP

• neilgd
    Original poster 18 posts

@ubisoftsupport , I haven’t seen this issue in Of blood and bonds raised as a known issue however it seems to have been ongoing for some time can you please look into this! Halfdan is just lying on the floor!

Suggested Topics