Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• faewild
    Original poster 6 posts

Hi team,

I discovered Seahenge and started moving around trying to solve it, however I moved outside of area you can see the glowing markings and when I moved back in closer the markings did not reappear.

Here's a pic of Eivor standing close with no markings showing.

Thanks!

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

Did you use Odin’s Sight to get the markings back? That should work. I have to use it all of the time to light the markings up again.

• faewild
    Original poster 6 posts

@dreadgrrl Yeah i used Odins Sight and also got Synin to fly over as well.. but nothing worked.

I've also reloaded an old save and fast travelled out and back.. so annoying.

• YazX_
    161 posts

when markings disappear then you are standing outside of detection area and your position is wrong, thus you need to get closer and use odin sight again, from the look at your pic, you are still standing far away, some of these riddles have short range and others long range, search YT for the solution and correct position.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@faewild I just did a bunch of testing to see where Odin's Sight would enable visibility from. I've completed Seahenge, so it wouldn't show me the symbols. The interactive rock with the diagram and the document/writing was the only thing that would give a blue point of interest indicator.

I can confirm that it did trigger the visibility indicator when I stood where you were standing on PC. I had to back up all the way into the water before I couldn't trigger it. I have video of this if anyone wants to see it. That doesn't confirm that I wouldn't have been able to trigger the symbol, but I do think that it might support your experience.

I do have a stone circle that I've discovered but haven't completed, yet. I'll test to see if the symbols and the diagram rock trigger from the same distance or not.

If you encounter the same bug again it might be useful to take video of it, as your screenshot isn't conclusive.

I'll let you know what I learn.

Edit: I had to be much, much closer to the stones to get the symbol on them to light up. I have video if required.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@faewild Since I took the time to test and record the videos, I figured I'd share them.

Here is Seahenge:

Here is the other one that I tested, which I haven't completed (Spoiler Alert!):

spoiler

Based on what I saw at the second, you may not be close enough in your screenshot to light up the symbols.

• faewild
    Original poster 6 posts

@YazX_ in the picture is not the closest I have stood, I have ran inside and around it many times and it has not reappeared.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics