Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bubu39RR
    Original poster 14 posts

Hi,
    I played AC from the begining and I have to say that AC Odyssey and Valhalla are stuning. Many people complained about issues and so on ( i read a lot from the forums) but over all the game is breathtaking and the immersion is very profound. I love the way in which the character develops (I have to say that Kassandra and Eivor are the most complex feminine characters I ever encountered in the virtual world and this is a huge leap forward. I just say that I played around 1000 h (Odyssey and Valhalla) and I can say that those two are "very alive" and some time is like I would watch to a TV series. I am impressed by the movement of the characters (subtle muscles moves, tension of the muscles, smiles, breath etc) and I can say that AI can be astonishingly alive...the development of AI makes the difference in the world of AC more and more. Thanks Ubisoft for this opportunity and for the development of the Ac throughout Kassandra and Eivor.
    As some suggestions for future development and for which I gladly pay on helix store (is a 18+ game):

1. New skin/textures without "cover ups" (destroy the ensemble of the tattooed body).
    2. New hair styles with hair rings and dyes etc
    3. More heraldry if possible
    4. More tattoos.
    5. Oriental fabrics and garments (we have Yanlin but no silk, velvet, head covers, henna, make-up etc bring from the Silk road and Rus and Caliphate)
    6. Night lingerie for bed time...

In game would be nice to be introduced:

1. Baths and saunas (regeneration of the health etc...)
    2. Brothels...(not just Rollo case...spoiler)
    3. More developed romance arc stories...with more related cut-scenes for love-life of the character or even actions (I emphasize the fact that is an 18+ so a dark screen is really weird: we have part of dismember of bodies, impalement, decapitation, lot of blood and gore (normal for the period) but not a "healthy naked body" (except brothel phase and daughters of Lerion...spoiler) of men and women of the Dark Ages.
    4. More development of the basic needs (sleep, eat, private - I catch at least four or five garrison soldier pee-ing from the walls on my head...:)...was much more fun to assassinate a person busy with his personal affair so less concentrated...we have to remember that Uesugi Kenshin was killed in his private room with a spear through his private parts)...cold or heat/sweat (i observed Eivor trembles when is naked in the snow...so good point here), washing of the clothes and garments (washing part at the creek in Ravensthorpe is a good part of immersion)....more things related to sacrifices to the gods and religious life of the characters (developed to a point).
    5. In my opinion would increase a lot the immersion and the connectivity with the life of the characters...

Best regards!!!
    P.S. I also posted this in the forum feedback and saw after the indication for this kind of posts...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DuskDragon56496
    380 posts

reviews like this are exactly why Ubisoft have no incentive to make their games any better. The immersion is profound ?Well let's see the last I checked profound meant having great insight, just how is this game at all insightful? What has taken your breath away, the graphics? ok I'll go along with pretty graphics it's just a shame that after 3 patches the game still lags and the same bugs exists, but yeah I guess it's pretty. Character development now that statement gave me quite a chuckle, beyond being exploited as an unrealistic killing machine Their is no development, Someone constantly posing with their hands on their hips boasting how their the greatest warrior since Achilles is hardly developed.The reward system is a JOKE, It's kind of sad that when you finally get God weapons they're not nearly as good as regular game weapons.All the hours you put into this game are identical, go to this territory, help them win their war, hugs and kisses on to the next, up goes a building you have no interaction with, yay and yippeeee!
    You want to make some helpful suggestions?
    How about suggesting a better more improved combat system that doesn't limit the gamer and the Npcs to the same moves over and over again with the same finishers over and over again.
    How about a real reward system where game mechanics aren't simply added to the store for more financial gain.And where treasure hoards aren't mislabeled to give you something else completely worthless.
    How about actually fixing the many bugs plaguing this game
    And maybe they could make the Drengr setting actually difficult
    They could also check out Rdr2 to see how to properly develop characters ,a viking actually being a viking for instance,giving them some emotion so you actually care about them and not make you feel your playing as a viking terminator.
    How about not encouraging putting more of the game in that money burning helix nightmare!
    Not too mention the dozens of suggestions others gamers have made that would actually improve this game and not just patronize it.
    This is precisely the kind of thing Ubisoft will take interest in though, Valhalla is soooo wonderful...or I wish I could hug you all, Platitudes which do nothing but pat them on the back for one of the most mediocre games I've ever played from Ubisoft.Believe me I agree that everyone has a right to their opinion but opinions that are made to undermine justified criticism just burn my butt!

• bubu39RR
    Original poster 14 posts

@duskdragon56496 is about what i personally believe is missing...so, for my point of view as i payed for the game i would gladly pay for something that i request as a pack for players like me. AC was always about being a killing machine...isu gods so...it should be like that. About bugs, yes they exist but i can live with them. Character development exists and could be improved for sure. With the existent rewards I was able to improve my gear ............. anyway, everybody with his opinions........this was about suggestions on packs.........

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics