Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 2 Likes/8 Replies/56 Views
    Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

Been playing this game as always on hardest setting, but unfortunately it wasn't really hard at all.

In odyssey with the merc system you could at least trigger multiple merc that came to attack you.
    This isnt part of Valhalla though.

Patrols are max 5guys and even if you go to a fort there are maybe a max of 10 guys and they never attack all at once.

Now that i am all done with the game i wish there were places where i could some massive battles. Ofcourse the finisher moves will have to be toggled off, as it really slows battle down for no good reason.
    But there arent such places. The big castles have been overtaken during the story arcs and there is only 1 lvl340 area 😞

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Viem
    54 posts

@asgardian02

I second your opinion regarding difficulty in general. I believe even in the hardest available mode the opponents are way too easy and as you grow stronger they literally become trivial.
    A new super hard mode (lets name it "Valkyrie" for example) would be very appreciated, giving enemies more hp and armor as well as the good old optional Level Scaling for enemies.

• Asgardian02

@viem

sponges arent very challenging.

If the ai would be smarter that would be something, more enemies swarming around you would make it harder to.
    But then eivor does another one of those annoying super slowmo finsher move and all the enemies just stand frozen around you and waiting.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@asgardian02 As you have stated yourself, there are plenty of threads on this subject no need to make another. Difficulty settings is up there with one handed sword for thread count.

• shaiwan43
    54 posts

Valhalla was way too easy. Aside from being super under-leveled and trying to kill Cordelia or heavy-shield zealots; there really was nothing to challenge the player. My question to the developers: What's the point of a difficulty slider; that doesn't make the game difficult? The only option the player has is not upgrading any gear/weapons and not using skill points.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

I've been equipping weapons and armour that I haven't upgraded yet and not using runes.

It helps a bit.

• Viem
    54 posts

@asgardian02 The AI is a big issue for Valhalla and i will be making a seperate post for it. IF only we could get more enemies like the Reaver (Codex/Database/Enemies).

• Asgardian02

@viem

wouldnt it be better if we all share this stuff in one big topic, instead of everyone making new ones every single day.

Tried to to make one yesterday and some ppl replied. but yeah

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics