Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Maddog7773
    Original poster 1 posts

Greetings Ubisoft,

I have fully completed AC Valhalla with 171 hours logged on my save. The game you created was a fantastic one, I applaud you for that.

When I say "Fully" I mean 99.5% done. There are several bugs that impede my completion. If I could get some clarity on if these bugs are being worked on, that would be wonderful

1. The most important bug in my eyes is the well known (No more lootable fabric bug) This is the only bug that is in the way of me acquiring my platinum. All I need is 2 more fabric but I haven't been able to loot any since I fully upgraded my ration pouch and quiver.
    2. There is also another well known bug that I am experiencing and that is the (Fishing bug). I along with a lot of others experience a phenom where fish despawn around coastal shores. All I require to complete my fishing deliveries are: 2 Big Flatfish, 2 Big Mackerel, and 1 Big Bream. Which I haven't been able to find anywhere.
    3. The last bug that I am experiencing is not a threatening bug but still a bug that can be annoying. I completed all of the hoard maps but there are still 2 hoard maps that are bugged in my inventory. The 2 maps are: The Oxenfordschire Hoard Map and the Eurvicscire Hoard Map. I know I have looted both these locations as I went back to them. These maps should be gone from my inventory but are not.

That is all for my bug list! I appreciate the time that you guys take to read through these bug reports. I would like some sort of feedback, that would satisfy me until an eventual update.

Thank you Ubisoft.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics