Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Spartabunny08
    30 posts

Yep the disabling part wasn't difficult. What i am saying is if it is required to access the mastery skills I'd choose to not have mastery skills.

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

@spartabunny08

it was bugging to see the numbers rising and rising in the top right of the screen.
    To get rid of it i dumped it all in the skill tree.

If you look at other games that have skill trees, its always deigned in such a way that you are limited in what you can spend.
    So i wonder if the makers even play other games..

• kreutzgang
    600 posts

@asgardian02 they certainly don't seem to have played Odyssey lol. I sometimes wonder if the different Ubi studios are in some kind of rivalry with one another.

• Asgardian02

@kreutzgang

rivalry would be good if they in fact made each next game better, this doesnt seem to be the case though

• kreutzgang
    600 posts

@asgardian02 more like political parties scrapping each other's changes 😄

• Asgardian02

@kreutzgang

will the next ac also be made by the ones that made valhalla?

• kreutzgang
    600 posts

@asgardian02 I have no idea. I hope not, lol. OTOH they just had some reshuffling in management, so maybe by then, they'll be a better studio in general.

• Asgardian02

@kreutzgang one can hope. but i will wait several months to buy it after release for sure.

• kreutzgang
    600 posts

@asgardian02 I usually only buy games once all DLC has released. Caved in with this one as there are so few games I want to play and this was the only option besides Cyberpunk - which really isn't my cuppa beyond being made by CDPR - or replaying my old ones for the umpteenth time. Well or I could try Unity again 😐

• Asgardian02

@kreutzgang

i feel you. I wanted to play cyberpunk too, but now i am glad i havent gotten it yet.
    Since i only like games were i can play a melee warrior, there just arent to many options out there.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics