0 Likes/1 Replies/61 ViewsOriginal poster MatthewS3175 4 posts
Bugs and Glitches in AC Valhalla
- Character’s lips doesn’t move in scenes.
- Textures glitches out in map and world
- Keys are still in Inventory when completing chests throughout world.
- When Eivor uses Emergency Aim on an enemy, the camera keeps moving elsewhere.
- Duplicates of Huntsman and Galloglach torso armor when player hasn’t collected.
- Combat Music still plays out when defeating all enemies and finishing a quest.
- Enemies carrying Ingots don’t spawn back.
- Wolf mounts doesn’t make a sound when going in water.
Requested Features and Accessibility
- Shoulder swap for Bow
- When Eivor goes in water, his entire clothes becomes wet even if not fully submerged.
- Increase the size of spears and hammers like the spear tip and hammers when holstered. Especially in Inventory, the hammer becomes small and looks like a toy. (It looks embarrassing)
- Add smoke to torches
- Completed map when finishing all synchronized points
- Closer camera angle when in combat when engaging multiple enemies.
- Stunned enemies should be executed with your own weapons.
- Cursed areas with poison should go away when removing cursed symbol.
- A more polished fire when burning huts and stuff
- Specific markers for animals when using your Raven in stationary mode.
- A detailed realistic map
- Fishes should stay in one spot when catching a fish.
- A Transmog System
- More hairstyles, beards and tattoos. (NOT in the Animus Store)
- More realistic weapons, outfits, Property, and Companions.
PLEASE Ubisoft, if you could put all of this in AC Valhalla, it would really benefit the game and players. Look at the Request Features and Accessibility section, it would really be nice to see all of that for players.