Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    Original poster 1932 posts

I also wonder what happend to the big box we had in Odyssey were we could store unused gear. That was such a great feature and would fit perfect in our chamber in the longhouse.

• bring that back as well please!
  • kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 not enough gear in valhalla for it to be worth bothering with I guess? xD

• Asgardian02

@kreutzgang

there is lots of bows i never use and other pieces, it would seriously heped me navigate better and all the bronze items would have been less of a distraction for me as well.

• XX-Artorias-XX
    91 posts

@asgardian02 yes, but they could just add specific set dropped by category of enemy, or put new mini boss in the open world with their drop .

I love casual drop but casual in a "delimited range".
    For example:
    golia fatboy can drop his weapon, his helmet,hist chest. Only one of them .
    You have to find and kill a lot of golia to try to obtain all piece.

I don't like casual drop illimitad, but something that you can "grind for" and know where to grind 🙂

• Asgardian02

@xx-artorias-xx

that would get boring really fast, with such a system you would only farm certain creatures and enemies. The last thing you want is doing same stuff over an dover.
    By random loot from anyone you can do whatever you want

• XX-Artorias-XX
    91 posts

@asgardian02 i agree but not all player are me and you 😬

A lot of people dislike to grind "blind loot", and in my idea you can know where find loot that you need.
    Is more specific and need less grind 🙂

• Asgardian02

@xx-artorias-xx

yeah sure there is different ppl, and its a fine line to cater to everyone.

But for ppl who play on easy there isnt really need to farm anything or to find the perfect gear as the game is easy anyway.
    Then for ppl who enjoy some endgame and who play on very hard, those ppl really benefit from a random loot system.

anyway this topic is not meant to be a he said, she said.

i just find it annoying to see so many similar topics being started very single day and one 1 big topic sems better suited, no?

• XX-Artorias-XX
    91 posts

@asgardian02 ohhh yes, should be better have one big thread about valhalla suggestions 😉

• Asgardian02

@xx-artorias-xx

that should attarct more attentions from the devs i think and it would be easier to read through one big thread then countless single ones.

• Asgardian02

@xx-artorias-xx

so u really like to find loot in chests and that once your are done with all the quests there is nothing left to do in the game?

• XX-Artorias-XX
    91 posts

@asgardian02 not all the loot 😬

I love have loot from boss, enemy, and after a challenge fight.

But treasure could be a funny alternative for have a good mix of gameplay and loot system, in a percent of 30% treasure and 70% enemy loot.😁

• Asgardian02

@xx-artorias-xx

that would be better then all loot from chests yes

• Asgardian02

I am seriously missing a XP-bar in this game. there is just no way to keep track of your progression or even know how close your to reach the next lvl.

• So please add an XP-bar
  • Sam_Boo26
    148 posts

@asgardian02 There's a diamond-like figure in the corner of the screen that shows your XP. You don't see exactly how much you are missing, but you can see if that's a lot or not.

• Asgardian02

@sam_boo26

ye i know, but what i mean with an xp-bar is an actual bar thats always visible and when hoovering over it you actually how much xp is needed to "ding".

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics