Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gravelmead
    62 posts

@asgardian02 UBI games are what I play mostly. Now when it comes to this one, AC Valhalla, all I can say is watching my doggy wag it's tail is far more entertaining. The worst piece of boring tripe UBI has ever put out.

• Viem
    Original poster 54 posts

@gravelmead

Help it grow and share your ideas mate. Yeah of course i know you'd tell me : "If i am to give them ideas, why don't they just hire me?", right? 😦 Well let's just enjoy being demanding players with an opinion for now. ✊

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@kreutzgang I fully agree with you. I like the AC franchise as a whole and also Valhalla as the latest game of this franchise. I applaud some of the choices the developers made, now and earlier on in the franchise, but I'm less happy with others. That's life. By pointing out the aspects I don't like very much (while realizing that there as many opinions as players), I hope the developers will take them into account for the next game, and maybe even in an update or DLC for this game. I don't regret paying 100 euros for the game as Ubisoft intended it, but I do regret paying that amount for the bug-ridden and unbalanced game they delivered, and still deliver after several bug patches. Too many of my 200+ hours in the game have been spent replaying parts of the game because of bugs and crashes, desperately trying to avoid bugs from happening, or checking whether or not some bug has already been fixed (mostly not).

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@viem While it is a voluntary process, it is one that is very biased against the consumer. Steam is the only platform that is even remotely on the side of the consumer (they gave me a refund for “No Man’s Sky” after I had downloaded it, played it, and deemed it crap). Sony has only sided with consumers as a retaliatory step against a developer.

Until I can say “This game sucks. I want a refund,” or, “The armour I paid extra money for did not come in at the advertised tier. I want a refund,” the process it anti-consumer.

• illMac99
    43 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DuskDragon56496
    374 posts

@Viem Though the process of sales is indeed voluntary, when money changes hands it then becomes contractual, and that means a fair bill of goods is expected for said money. Now ,while I do agree that games and gaming co. come under a great deal of scrutiny, it is not at all unjustified. When you consider how difficult it is to get a refund even for a broken game, is it really undignified for people to expect the game to have a high standard and too perform well, especially from a triple A company like Ubisoft? My good man while I applaud your resolve in standing by your gaming co. I believe your ideals are greatly misplaced and have labeled people unfairly. Voicing opinions be they favorable or unfavorable is not only the right of a consumer but a right we all pay for through the nose!

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@duskdragon56496 I just checked whether or not I was comparing apples and oranges by comparing Valhalla to my experience with both Origins and Odyssey, which I didn't pre-order, but no: I bought Origins two weeks after release, Odyssey six weeks after release. I experienced far less bugs and crashes with those two games than with Valhalla now after almost two months and several bug patches.

• DuskDragon56496
    374 posts

@hroozenbeek It's incredible really, 3 patches, and sizable patches too, yet the same problems persist, yesterday I got yet another data corrupt, fortunately I lost only an hour but it's ridiculous that that is still an issue.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@duskdragon56496 I still consider myself 'lucky' because I haven't experienced any of the really gamebreaking bugs in the main story. The frequent crashes (one every few hours of gameplay for most of the time) were the worst. Patch 1.1.1 even introduced a new kind of crash for me (black screen, buzzing sound and needing a restart of the PC). Yay!

(In my previous post I wrote "almost two months", that should be: "more than two months" of course!)

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@viem i respect that u like this game, but that doesnt means people should stay quiet, when they are dissatisfied with it, some people feel ripped off with this game, and if they need to say something they should do it, everyone has their right to express theirselves what they think i believe (sometimes i got personal and got my comments removed for that) but iim trying to be more respectful at saying things. thats doesnt mean im going to stay quiet and get intimidated for getting banned, if the game is not good, we as customers has the right to made the developers know about it... not because it doesnt affect you, means everyone should stay quiet and pretend that everything is okay, we are not living in a fascist world 😞

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics