Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheeElf
    262 posts

@xrambo38x No. Fortunately I haven't experienced any armor resets as of yet. I took a video of all armor, weapons, and inventory before the 1.1.1 update just in case though. One of the things I've been working on is fully upgrading every piece of armor and weapon. The only thing I have left to upgrade and max are axes/swords. I checked my armor before and after and everything remained mythic and maxed.

• XRAMBO38X
    Original poster 9 posts

@theeelf all of the other stuff is as was for mine for I as well have been doing the same but just started with a different item. But I think specifically targeted my Beserker set because of the Beserker quest. I had the Beserker content before it was added that you can unlock it through game progression. I believe whatever the patch did to fix the issue by receiving the content in the inventory has erased my progression. To explain better

• Misterscruff63
    3 posts

Happened to me and my experience was that I went to open a case and this is on your website.....'In the light of the current situation, we are temporarily restricting our support to live chat only.' Ok go to chat.....'Chat is currently unavailable. Please choose another support method. ? Really !!!! and I never got a reply and that was on the 6th of January......pathetic !

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@misterscruff63

its annoying how many companies no shield themselves behind the corona situation and abuse the pandemic.

• Misterscruff63
    3 posts

@asgardian02 Meaning exactly what ? At least provide one service not totally isolate their whole community, I was not expecting an instant reply but it has been two week's without any reply from their offical twitter support.

• XRAMBO38X
    Original poster 9 posts

@misterscruff63 my case is is just sitting there with a "New" status. I read into more of the information posted and says that the cases standing will be resolved once the chat support goes live today. Hopefully they jump on this as a priority. Really hate to see this happened to as well.

• adtc5812
    11 posts

Samething happened to me. Lost all the berserker stuff runes, totems everything just vanished, fired up necked, sucked. Ended up upgrading some other stuff and about day or so later it just randomly reappeared..

• XRAMBO38X
    Original poster 9 posts

@adtc5812 i wish that was the case for me. Been playing everyday and still is missing

• XRAMBO38X
    Original poster 9 posts

Ubi-kaytea @ Ubisoft Support

January 27, 2021 12:02 PM

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

We've received reports of players whose Berserker Gear lost their upgrades.

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Once additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at: https://discussions.ubisoft.com

In the meantime, can you let me know whether you had purchased resources via Helix Credits in order to upgrade your gear?

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
    Ubi-Kaytea
    For anyone that hasn't heard any updates. This is the latest info I copied from my support case. Looks like another waiting game.

• adtc5812
    11 posts

@xrambo38x I. Bought the large materials pack 260 titanium/ 7600 iron / 9000 leather. The tungsten came from farmed random carriers...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics