Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • standoffjosh
    73 posts

@lazymastodon I’m experiencing similar issues also 😔

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2029 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Xbox achievements were not unlocking correctly should be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update was deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Xbox achievements not unlocking following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - Images/video that show you have met the requirements for the achievement, but it still hasn't unlocked correctly for you in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • standoffjosh
    73 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • young_russ
    3 posts

Hi first of all fantastic game.
    I too are missing many achievements not had a progression achievement since the good saxon, and i am way past that
    Also missing rampge/ equinne attack/ home decor.
    Btw my power is 165 so you can see how far i am in the game.
    Hope to see a fix for this soon,or some some of answer from Ubisoft

• young_russ
    3 posts

It seems that the Achievements are just not tracking at all i have zero % of cairns when i have done one, just released the firefly my settlement nothing, missing also rampge/ equinne attack/ home decor i have had no progression achievements since east anglia one achievement dropped for me yesterday witch hunter but this is a very long game so completionist is now out of the question for me

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello everyone!

We have recognised that this is an issue and our QA team are currently investigating why this affects some players. So far we have not experienced any issues in a testing environment, but testing will continue and we'll let you know if we have any questions!

In the meantime, the following support article may help some of you: https://ubi.li/2Oq0I

Official Response
  • DJ-NES
    2 posts

Hi,

More than a few achievements are refusing to unlock after completing the requirements in my save.

"England Subdued" - All quests have been completed in game.
    "Disorder of the Ancients" - All order and zealot members are dead.
    "Equine Attack" - Refuses to unlock no matter how many enemies or type i assassinate off horseback.
    "Caladfwlch" - Currently wealding this item and the achi won't pop.
    "The Hidden Truth" - All fragments have been completed and the video played upon reaching the 10th with no unlock.

Due to waiting on a patch to fix the unsummonable sister, i have no clue if i will have issues with the Thor and Full completionist achis but yeah, tad annoying.

• Si_W
    29 posts

@ubi-raziel

I've been playing cross play, mainly on PC but then continuing on PS4 in another location.

The Builder achievement just popped on the PS4 when I got Ravensthorpe to level 3 but nothing else, so clearly don't pop based on your saves.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello again everyone!

I found about 9 of your threads and merged them all together. Let's try to keep everything in 1 thread 🙂

@ubi-raziel

I've been playing cross play, mainly on PC but then continuing on PS4 in another location.

The Builder achievement just popped on the PS4 when I got Ravensthorpe to level 3 but nothing else, so clearly don't pop based on your saves.

Thank you for your feedback! We'll continue to reflect on this system to see how it can be improved.

Official Response
  • Greenway_Gaming
    3 posts

@ubi-raziel I seem to notice that when I disconnect from the Ubisoft servers all tracking seems to stop. I have to close the entire game and reload to get it to track again.

• ThaRealCuber
    9 posts

@ubi-raziel Just to lt you know how random it is:

(playing on original xbox one)
    After completing two Cairns in England, I finished my third Cairn in Asgard: no achievment.
    Went back to England, completed another one there and the achievement unlocked.

Going to England first time, no achievement. Continued a bit and later reloaded an older save. Went to England again and achievement popped.

It is hard to tell what is going on because it so random. Hopefully people keep reporting their issues so you might be able to close in on the issue.

You say there where no issues while testing? I find this hard to believe considering the amount of issues are popping up all over the internet.
    Maybe you need to trace back to what is different in testing environment compared to the general public.

• DrummerJoeBoy
    1 posts

Hello,

I’m currently 70-80 hours through the game (I’m enjoying it to say the least), however a number of achievements haven’t popped during my play through (playing on Series X), including the witch Hunter achievement for killing a Sister of Lerion, and a number of story arc region completions.

Is this something that is known and once patched the achievements will register, or do I need to replay the entire game for these to register?

I’ve also noticed that sometimes at the end of a story arc, I will be given a ring for the alliance I’ve made, however these aren’t popping up in my inventory (not sure if this is related to the story arc achievements not registering).

Advise would be greatly appreciated on this.

• xPoppu
    12 posts

Same issue on XBOX SX. Most achievements not unlocked... please fix it for your loyal day one customers. Thanks!

• sn4kee88
    5 posts

13+ days and not fixed the achievements!
    I don’t get any single achievement on this AAA GAME!

• InnocentLattice
    2 posts

Placed all 16 items in my settlement in England and my "Home Decor" Achievement is still locked. Lots of achievements are bugged and don't unlock as intended like "Equine Attack", I had to start a new game to unlock this one as it didn't unlock even after 20+ tries on my main save.

• Midag0
    8 posts

Face my might.

I have 8 abilities equiped and the achievement didn’t unlock.

Xbox Series X

tried all possible trouble shooting. Not too keen on starting again.

• vsampedro
    1 posts

6 hours of play, arrived to England, upgraded two buildings, 0 achievements unlocked, playing Deluxe version on One X, should I start again and risk not triggering them again?

• LucasKasecker
    1 posts

A lot of achievements are glitched for me as well. The one for leaving Norway and doing 10 world events are totally broken. Any news?

• sn4kee88
    5 posts

@lucaskasecker
    They don't know what to do 😁

• RP123
    3 posts

I noticed that achievements such as “Rampage” the one for completing your first raid in England and many others through reading forums on Reddit aren’t unlocking. Even ones like “We’re in the end game now” aren’t unlocking.
    Hopefully this will get fixed in a way which means we don’t need to start a new save as getting to power 280 isn’t exactly quick.

• jlsmith333
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics