Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• phillykid903
    1 posts

I have beaten the game and not have received some achievements for things I know I have done early on like make a lieutenant and leave Norway and rank up settlement. Anyone else experience this?

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • xIFoxHound
    49 posts

So I am in the Xbox series X and I have just now noticed that a story achievement has not unlocked. This was for the East Anglia arc and upon finishing the arc I haven’t unlocked the achievement. I have only noticed this just now yet I am 10+ hours ahead in the story and I haven’t got a save even close to the arc to replay it...will there be a patch or this upcoming patch which will rectify this and award achievements because I don’t want to have to start over again for one story achievement.

• xKyleHayton
    1 posts

I've put maybe 40 hours in and completed multiple story arcs and my settlement is halfway to level 4, I've only received 2 achievements this entire time - going to england and completing my first raid.

Like others have said, basic and 'unmissable' achievements that everyone should unlock by progressing the story aren't popping. This is on top of watchdogs also having major issues with their auto save function. They're really burying their hands in the sand this time eh 😅

• menrfrommagmar
    1 posts

My husband has the standard game on his Xbox one x (not series x) and has done about 25 world events and is still stuck at 80% complete. Any help would be nice. He's very frustrated.

• kieron.stokes
    13 posts

I'm having a real issue with achievements, I've had to complete the requirement multiple times on multiple saves to achieve them which has resulted in many wasted hours.

I'm one away from having them all and i can't get 'good catch' to pop I've collected all 19 fish with the fishing line multiple times on 2 different character saves and nothing.

• Midag0
    9 posts

I have 8 abilities assigned and have not yet got the face my might achievement, I counted ten assassinations without entering conflict or being detected in a row and the silent Viking didn’t pop. There is a problem with achievements for sure.

• xX11HARVEY11Xx
    1 posts

I've done "Is There Anybody Out There?" three times now and have not gotten the achievement. The braziers burn out after you get like three of them lit.

• Abeonis
    55 posts

It appears that it is not any particular achievements that are failing to unlock, but rather all of them. That is to say, different people are having trouble unlocking different achievements. For my part, achievements that I know, 100%, I have met the criteria for but have not unlocked are:

• Godly Reward
    • Witch Hunter

There are also others which I'm fairly confident I've beaten (Flying Eivor) but don't appear to have unlocked, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt on this one. Further, I'm encountering an issue with Master Hunter in that it doesn't appear to be tracking correctly. I've beaten six of the legendary animals (including the Vinland legendary moose) but I'm only tackingat 40%, not to mention the related bug wherein the trophies aren't appearing on the longhouse walls.

I was constantly encountering issues connecting to Ubisoft's servers early on; it's possible I met the criteria for some of these achievements whilst disconnected.. if that's likely to be a factor, at all?

• JK_Status
    8 posts

Did the patch fix the achievement issues?

• Abeonis
    55 posts

@jk_status No. Not for me, anyway.

• Dark-Midgar
    5 posts

@jk_status no...
    I started the game after the patch and I load 3 save no achievement...
    I tried to do a evenement and I still lock to 80% ! (Sorry for my english)

• DJ-NES
    2 posts

@jk_status Nope.

If it's a similar issue to what i had with Squenix and Just Cause 4. Its the tracking not syncing when their own servers crash, stopping the unlocks. So if the game desyncs from the ubi servers tracking regardless of step, stops and won't reactivate even if re-connecting.

Rather than the achi's unlocking with in game tracking it seems reliant on this "Always Online" connection.

• The_Bronzetooth
    2 posts

I've been fairly lucky so far, as from what I see I've just not had 'It's Alive' or 'Everyday Life' not pop for me, in fact 'Everyday life' was stuck on 90% of days ...

...well that was until today, when I was randomly riding a horse doing a little exploration and out of nowhere the achievement 'Everyday Life' pops. Would this point to it being more of an Xbox Live back log??? I'll report back if 'It's Alive' drops too soon.

• pjc1506
    14 posts

@the_bronzetooth

Just had everyday life and master hunter pop for me, none of rest

• Taylor2007_89
    2 posts

@phillykid903 Same I've beaten the game... don't have Achievements for: Complete the Grantebridgescire Arc; Complete the Suthsexe Arc; omplete the Asgard and Jotunheim quests; Create a Jomsviking; Complete 3 Cairn challenges; Defeat one Daughter of Lerion; Reach Vinland; Equip 8 abilities; Obtain Thor's Helmet; Release a firefly in your settlement. though I have done all of these? any plan to fix?

• Taylor2007_89
    2 posts

I've beaten the game... don't have Achievements for: Complete the Grantebridgescire Arc; Complete the Suthsexe Arc; omplete the Asgard and Jotunheim quests; Create a Jomsviking; Complete 3 Cairn challenges; Defeat one Daughter of Lerion; Reach Vinland; Equip 8 abilities; Obtain Thor's Helmet; Release a firefly in your settlement. Though I have done all of these? for example I have Thors hammer all of the armor, defeated all the sisters. Completed every Cairn... any plan to fix?

• Si_W
    29 posts
    @ubi-raziel @ubi-raziel

I've been playing cross play, mainly on PC but then continuing on PS4 in another location.

The Builder achievement just popped on the PS4 when I got Ravensthorpe to level 3 but nothing else, so clearly don't pop based on your saves.

Thank you for your feedback! We'll continue to reflect on this system to see how it can be improved.

A load of PS4 achievements popped today one after the other after the patch, so assuming they were triggered by the patch.

With this in mind, any news on PC achievements?

• Killrog01
    15 posts

No achievement among those that should have been unlocked popped after the patch's installation on my Xbox One. None.

• Killrog01
    15 posts

@killrog01 I stand corrected. When I left the game three achievements unlocked, out of the blue. Why those ones? No idea, and they are far from being all my missing trophies.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics