Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • TRITONK-175
    31 posts

Same here on Xbox ONE.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2077 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Xbox achievements were not unlocking correctly should be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update was deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Xbox achievements not unlocking following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - Images/video that show you have met the requirements for the achievement, but it still hasn't unlocked correctly for you in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • TRITONK-175
    31 posts
  • xCHAZZLEx
    2 posts

I also have the issue of the Disorder of the Ancients achievement not unlocking on Xbox Series X. I successfully completed the quests "The Poor Fellow-Soldier" and "Breaking the Order" multiple times with multiple saves but the achievement did not unlock.

• xCHAZZLEx
    2 posts

I also have the issue of the Disorder of the Ancients achievement not unlocking on Xbox Series X. I successfully completed the quests "The Poor Fellow-Soldier" and "Breaking the Order" multiple times with multiple saves but the achievement did not unlock.

• OxygenJ
    2 posts

same here on xbox one, disorder of the ancients not unlocking despite completing the order storyline on Xbox One. Have reloaded a previous save killed another 6 or 7 members and still not unlocking.

• OxygenJ
    2 posts

Same here. Disorder of the Ancients not unlocking on Xbox One despite completing order storyline and even reloading a previous save to do it again.

• TRITONK-175
    31 posts

@james885 Literally EVERY player on Xbox is having this issue. No one has unlocked it since the latest update drops.

• summortuus
    11 posts

Xbox series X with 1.1.1, also did not unlock when I beat the game today.

• summortuus
    11 posts

Same issue. On Xbox series X with 1.1.1. Beat game, got the key, medallion, and the cloak. Talk to hytham, and no achievement unlock.

• illMac99
    43 posts

@Ubi-Woofer I am missing Pioneer, It's Alive! and the fully enhanced/upgraded gear achievement. 1.1.1 doesn't include a functional go around for any of these. Xbox One.

• InfamousAndy666
    1 posts

Maybe if we actually kill the father?... maybe

• IiKeMoOoOoiI
    1 posts

Same here really annoying bug 😞 " Xbox one x "

• illMac99
    43 posts

@Ubi-Woofer Don't just move my post without addressing it. This game has been out for more than two months and still isn't nominally functional. What are you people even doing anymore?

• PlatosGhostLuke
    1 posts

I’d like to add to this as well as I missed a big achievement after clearing all of the members of the order. They’re all showing as highlighted in red, finished the main story but never got the achievement “disorder of ancients”. Bit of a bummer after putting so many hours in, I really don’t wana go back and do it all again

• TRITONK-175
    31 posts

The 'Disorder of the Ancients' achievement is completely broken on Xbox.

• TRITONK-175
    31 posts
    Pretty much what the subject says. I've cleared more zones than I can count - except for Linconscire, but that's another issue - and I still don't have the achievement for doing a Standing Stone puzzle. There were other achievements that also didn't pop, like arriving in England, doing my first raid, that I had to start a new game to get them to pop.

Not sure if this is still an issue and there's something corrupted in my game, but wanted to bring it to someone's attention just in case.

The latest update completely broke the 'Disorder of the Ancients' achievement for dealing with all Order members. Literally no one has unlocked it since the update dropped, check Trueachievements.

• TRITONK-175
    31 posts

The latest update broke the 'Disorder of the Ancients' achievement on Xbox.

• TRITONK-175
    31 posts

@summortuus Not a single person on Xbox has unlocked it since the latest update dropped, check Trueachievements to see I'm right.

• TRITONK-175
    31 posts

@oxygenj Not a single person on Xbox has unlocked it since the latest update dropped, check Trueachievements to see I'm right.

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

Same issues here and I don’t even want to continue even after investing, if the achievements won’t unlock, over 100 hours into the game. Still cannot unlock:

Pioneer
    Twinkle twinkle
    Full mastery
    ultimate refinement
    Not the Norse you’re looking for

(Still haven’t completed the game and god forbid I don’t want to if everyone’s having issues with the disorder of the ancients achievement) it’s been weeks since I have done all of the requirements for these and still nothing. Please fix the achievement issue I don’t know if me using cross platform has anything to do with it but it’s been this janky since launch.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics