Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PiMaC
    29 posts

@UbiKobold Is it possible to add this to the megathread?

Just finished eliminating all of the targets and the achievement didnt pop.

Can you please do something for that?

• PiMaC
    29 posts

Disorder of the Ancients not unlocking for me either (xbox series x). That is so frustrating, its like a complete playthrough!

• Wicstar
    2 posts

I am still having trouble with stats and challenges being accounted for. I have 74 hours in the game, but nothing to show for it in UbiConnect.
    The Time-Limited challenges are not even being tracked, I am not getting in Opal.

This makes no sense, plus the fact that I cannot get the opals is really frustrating.
    undefined

• johnosanders21
    2 posts

@infamousandy666 Tried killing him, hes an immortal NPC. Even chased him all the way to the nearby encampment 🤣

• PiMaC
    29 posts

@wicstar I already did a thread concerning this exact same problem, if you wanna go check it out and add you input.

Thanks!

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/93200/ubisoft-connect-not-tracking-anything-on-xbox

• dbloodymoon
    31 posts

Disorder of the Ancients isn't unlocked yet, even doing EVERYTHING on the game, killing all Zealots and stuff

Some Ubisoft Connect completed challenges (AKA the internal achievements) aren't unlocking too ><

I'm breathing slowly as I work on other achievements, and good job on some of them, eh?

• james885
    10 posts

Not sure if Ubisoft is aware of or not, Disorder of the Ancients achievement hasn't been unlocked by any single Xbox player since January 15, 2021, which happens to be the day after patch 1.1.1 released. Feel free to pull the achievement data from Xbox server to verify that. I think is a big issue for all of the AC Valhalla Xbox players, and I hope Ubisoft can escalate this issue to push a hotfix instead of patched a month later in February update. This achievement requires a lot of time and effort to complete, players will be extremely frustrated and disappointed if the achievement is bugged and doesn't unlock at the end of story.

• mikeonecl
    1 posts

i have all order items, but not pop up achievement.

• Whicho17
    3 posts

@mikeonecl Same I completed this yesterday and didn't get a pop.

• PiMaC
    29 posts

@james885 how can you check the achievement data from xbox server I'm curious?

• introduction7
    1 posts

Same for me too. However one of my Zealots has a weird icon for his place in the Order members screen. A scroll with a ? in it, perhaps connected? I killed him ages ago so I don't want to go back 😭. I'll attach an image here.

spoiler

• neaxgear3
    1 posts

i kill the 45 member of the order and don't appears the achievement , it's the only one achieve i need now https://prnt.sc/x8zyje

• james885
    10 posts

@pimac No, I don't have resources to check the Xbox server. I was suggesting Ubisoft can check the backend data from Xbox server, I thought developer may have more resources to acknowledge the issue a platform-wide issue. For normal player like me, the resource we have is looking at the data and comments from TrueAchievements, the most recent player who won the Disorder of the Ancients achievement was at January 14th at 11:41.

• GreenReaper866
    1 posts

Just finished last night. The achievement will not unlock. I'm also on xbox. Ubisoft please to fix. Thank you.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

Some players report that stuck achievements trigger after they make sure their connection is set up correctly for the game. Can you go through the steps found here, and let us know if this is still locked

Official Response
  • Whicho17
    3 posts

@Ubi-Ginge I tried those steps and still unable to have it pop. I even went back to a save before I the final order member was revealed and redid it. Nothing. I also can't pick up Thor's hammer either after going back to previous saves.

• VasilyZaitsev42
    16 posts

Same on pc. I've completed the game and have 3 story achievements still locked: take my hand (cent arc), the enemy of my enemy (wincestre arc), and disorder of the ancients (eliminate all order targets)

• derechtegraf1
    2 posts
    Not sure if Ubisoft is aware of or not, Disorder of the Ancients achievement hasn't been unlocked by any single Xbox player since January 15, 2021, which happens to be the day after patch 1.1.1 released. Feel free to pull the achievement data from Xbox server to verify that. I think is a big issue for all of the AC Valhalla Xbox players, and I hope Ubisoft can escalate this issue to push a hotfix instead of patched a month later in February update. This achievement requires a lot of time and effort to complete, players will be extremely frustrated and disappointed if the achievement is bugged and doesn't unlock at the end of story.

Agree 100% to james885's comment, I too suffer from this bug. As I had already mentioned in my post regarding the bug "The Father not revealed after killing all Order members and Zealots", there seems to be a wider problem with the questline, including auto-killing of previously unidentified order members once they are revealed. In my case I was at least able to get to the father and complete the quest, yet no achievement popped. I hope that Disorder of the Ancients can be fixed and will retroactively pop.

• Demoncryx
    1 posts

Hello folks, I can't get the 100% completion on this game. I killed the entire Order and it didn't pop up, the same thing is for the other two achievements, I collected all roman artifacts and delivered to the Roman looking guy and nothing happened, I received the shield and the achievement didn't unlock. Instead for the pioneer one, I reached Vineland and nothing happened here as well. How can I fix this situation? Let me know

• Serban_Assassin
    2 posts

No matter what i do.. i can t get the seahorse achivement. Is last i need. I tried everything i can think of.. i have swam with regular horse..with a horse that i bought.. in england and norway.. continouslly..without touching the ground..touching the ground..in rivers and sea. Nothing seems to work. I have swam for at least 30 km. Any sugestions? Anyone encountered the same issue?

Suggested Topics