Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Renattooo
    1 posts

Same here. Gave all 15 medals, got the Cloak from Hytham, but no achievement. Got the achievement for the Mjolnir. This is my last achievement....

• TheSeanFisher
    1 posts

"Disorder of the Ancients" is my only remaining achievement as well and it won't pop. I actually completed it last week but didn't notice that I didn't get it until I completed everything else, since it is a secret achievement.

spoiler

• jeffertson1987
    11 posts

Just finished the father order of the ancients bud didnt get the achievement ???

• LordTomLuck
    2 posts

disorder of the ancients trophy not unlocking!

• LordTomLuck
    2 posts

@kovalenko713 he is a scroll for me too

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

This is happening to me, however it won’t let me unlock

Not the Norse you’re looking for
    Twinkle twinkle
    Ultimate Refinement
    Full Mastery
    Pioneer (after 50 more hours I STILL haven’t unlocked this achievement, despite reaching and completing Vinland)

I've tried everything under the sun, I’ve made a new save file JUST to try and get these achievements but they’re not unlocking at all when I try to re do the requirements. At first I thought it was tied to me carrying my save file over from Playstation 5 but the problem still persists on a new save, and now the achievements are permanently locked and I have no idea how to achieve them now...I thought it was a Ubisoft connect issue but my internet and everything is fine, I’ve logged out, logged back in. Linked and unlinked accounts ect and still nothing. Would like to know if there will be a fix incoming for this as they’re just not unlocking now whatever I do. I have at least 112 mastery points and I still don’t have the achievements and I’ve fully upgraded about 6 armour sets and that’s not including weapons and still no achievement for that.

• speedy69stang
    1 posts

I had the same Problem on Xbox Series X

• studen1215
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • studen1215
    2 posts

I have the completionist all the way achievement but tranquility has not unlocked.

I have defeated all of the order and gave all the medals to Hytham and read the letter but the achievement has not unlocked and its credited me with 5 order medals in my inventory

orlag achievement + Slam master hasnt unlocked either

• DanPalf1991
    1 posts

Hey, not sure if it has been captured but since the latest patch no one on true achievements, which has over 80000 logged players, has unlocked the killing the order achievement. I myself have completed the whole questline and, received the rewards but the achievememt is the only one not popping.

• NickM007
    1 posts

same issue with order of ancients achievement of course. Completed quest and saw the full story ending of that quest but no unlock. Can we get an update that a fix is in the works?

• Goggs25
    6 posts

The slam master achievement is broken for me. I used the guide on TrueAchievements.com which shows you where they are. I have talked and completed all of them and still no achievement. I check the map and there is no blue mask on any map that indicates I have missed one.

• HOWARD_MARKS
    2 posts

@kovalenko713 scroll for me as well

• DR.DVST8
    6 posts

@xrayspex_73 Cola is a scroll for me too 😞

• BlackVen0m13
    3 posts

As with everyone else on Xbox, I also cannot get it to unlock. I hope they fix it quickly as this and worthy are the only achievements I have left.

• Penn-state-622
    1 posts

Disorder of the Ancients achievement is not unlocking despite have eliminated all the order of the ancients and zealots.

• DR.DVST8
    6 posts

@penn-state-622 check if the zealot cola (on top right I believe) is a scroll instead of a portrait like the other members.

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

Oh..you can now add Home Sweet Home not unlocking for me as well...genuinely don’t know anymore

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1262 posts

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your continued reports of issues with correctly tracking or unlocking particular achievements on Xbox consoles. We've been continually passing reports forward to the developers for them to look into these issues with the appropriate external teams as well, and hope to have news to share with you all soon. The "Disorder of the Ancients" achievement in particular is one we're aware isn't unlocking correctly, so if affected by this issue, please rest assured that we're working on it!

I'll collect the information provided in recent posts and send it over to the developers for their reference. If possible, it would be great to receive any further reports in the following format, so that we can track these more accurately and make sure that all of the teams involved with the investigation have the information that they need -

• Platform, including Xbox model (ie. specify if you play on an Xbox One X / S, or a Series X / S etc.)
    • Achievements not tracking / unlocking correctly
    • If you are playing on multiple platforms via cross-platform progression, which other platforms you play on

Finally, I've seen a few mentions of Cola the Zealot appearing as a scroll in the order menu posted here in the thread - please don't continue this conversation here, and instead reply to a relevant thread (or make one if needed!) for this issue so that we can keep all relevant information together for each issue type. Thank you all for your patience and understanding! 🙂

Official Response
  • BullyMLSB
    1 posts

The Pioneer achievement for reaching Vinland has not been unlocking since release for a lot of people, including myself.

I have been to Vinland, completed EVERYTHING and collected EVERYTHING and there is no longer anything to do there at all. I have revisited Vinland numerous times since hoping that the achievement will unlock but no luck at all.

The following post shows that it's not just myself that has the issue - Pioneer achievement in Assassin's Creed Valhalla (trueachievements.com)

Unfortunately I don't have a save to go back to just before Vinland and I certainly don't want to start from the beginning again!

Please note that this in on Xbox Series X

Suggested Topics