Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PloughKing.
    5 posts

@lok787 Same on Series X with patch 1.1.1

• Jacko_bcfc
    1 posts

Xbox Series X

pioneer and it’s alive achievements not unlocking despite completing the game

• PiMaC
    29 posts

@ubi-woofer thanks for finally giving us feedback on this!

• Toby5238
    2 posts

I’m also having problems as I have completed everything yet I still don’t have the secret achievement ‘disordering the ancients’. I was aiming for 100% and have completed all other achievements please can you fix this.

• stargazer1003
    1 posts

Bug with a secret achievement on xbox one, Disorder of the Ancients. Killed all order members but no achievement pop. Any idea when this will fix?

• Yrag86
    2 posts

I think it might be related to if your device is connected to the internet when you complete the task to gain an achievement.
    I didn't get the achievement for killing a witch, but then noticed my Xbox had lost the internet. So I reconnected, restarted the game and went back to my previous save, and it unlocked no problem that time.
    Sadly I don't appear to be able to get the "not the Norse you're looking for" achievement. So I'm assuming I also did this without my knowledge while my Xbox was offline. It's like the game knows you've unlocked the achievement, but needs to send that information to Ubisoft connect, and then Ubisoft connect sends the information back to your Xbox. So as far as the games concerned it's already sent the information to unlock the achievement, but it never got to where it needed to be because of the lack of internet.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1559 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear that your achievement isn't unlocking.

Can you please provide us with a few screenshots of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you? Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Girish90M
    3 posts

hey guys,

love the game have over 100 hours put in just a few achievements that didn't unlock for me I killed all 45 order members never got achievement also Face my might equip 8 abilities did not unlock, The order one im just wonder I have killed the roaming order member called cola it shows a scroll by his portrait and defeated he is the only order member that shows a scroll is this a bug or did I do something wrong? any info would be brilliant.

Thank you,
    kind regards,

• Francis_Tse
    2 posts

Dear sir / madam,

It seems I cannot unlock the achievement “Disorder of the Ancients” after I complete the hunting of all the target enemies.

I am playing ACV through my Xbox One X.

Please advise and see if the achievement can be returned to me.

Many thanks for your great help!

Francis

• xIFoxHound
    49 posts

@yrag86 I’m hooked up via a Ethernet cable to my console so I don’t exactly know if it’s an issue related to your internet. It’s more likely a Ubisoft connect issue as I’ve been playing my saved game between my PS5 and Series X, I’ve been getting the trophies on my PS5 when I do them but when I continue it in Series X, a lot of the achievements that get you to perform specific actions (not the Norse you’re looking for, twinkle twinkle, and even some story related achievements like reaching Vinland or even wielding Mjolnir or Excalibur) aren’t registering on Series X. So when I try to replicate the specific actions required on my save on Series X they just simply won’t unlock at all...it seems to be a sync issue with Ubisoft connect but I don’t think it’s your own internet that’s the problem. It’s on their end, but it’s frustrating cause achievements like the full mastery and disorder of the ancients (even though I know it’s bugged for everyone it seems right now) require about another 50 or so hours if you restart the game with the intention of getting them which I’m sure no one wants to do. And there hasn’t been a garuntee these achievements unlock issues will be fixed anytime soon 😕

• Francis_Tse
    2 posts

sorry, it should be my Xbox Series X

• RaveyDaveyJ
    5 posts

Only Achievement I can't get is Disorder of the Ancients even though I fulfilled the requirements for it

• TheValkyrieKara
    1 posts

I'm also unable to unlock "Ultimate Refinement".

I started playing on an Xbox One X for a few days after launch then continued on Xbox Series X when it arrived a few days later. I believe I met the conditions for this achievement before the first patch so maybe it got lost like some other achievements did at the time.

Can some sort of 'achievement re-scanner' option be added to the game? I feel like this was manually added for a few of the previously-missing achievements already.

• CaffeineJunkiee
    1 posts

Another Xbox user, won’t unlock

• JosieJohn777
    1 posts

Hello. I'm currently playing on Xbox One. My husband and I were comparing achievements yesterday, which prompted me to notice that I never received the achievement for completing the Hamtunscire Arc. The achievement is called "England Subdued." I beat the game a few weeks ago, so this achievement should have been unlocked.

Another achievement I can't seem to get is "Twinkle Twinkle" even though I have released a firefly into my settlement.

Are there any fixes for this?

• Girish90M
    3 posts

hey guys,

love the game have over 100 hours put in just a few achievements that didn't unlock for me I killed all 45 order members never got achievement also Face my might equip 8 abilities did not unlock, The order one im just wonder I have killed the roaming order member called cola it shows a scroll by his portrait and defeated he is the only order member that shows a scroll is this a bug or did I do something wrong? any info would be brilliant.

Thank you,
    kind regards,

• FirebirdUK3
    11 posts

I got the face your might achievement, not had any pop for completing any arc (or the whole of England). I did a save for completing England (just before I went to the alliance table), tried reloading that and it still doesn't pop. Frustrating. Really good game otherwise

• porplemontage
    2 posts

Yeah this is the last achievement I need and it doesn't work

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@porplemontage Thanks for the reply! We have a Megathread open for achievements on the Xbox not unlocking/tracking properly here. Please feel free to add any relevant information to this thread if you're experiencing this issue with additional achievements. I've noted on our report that everyone here is having an issue with the "Disorder of the Ancients" achievement specifically, so there's nothing further you need to do on your end if this is the only problematic achievement for you. 😊

Official Response
  • Carlos251962
    6 posts

Hi I have exactly the same problem all OOA killed and Alfred spoken too but no XP received
    Appreciate your help

@ubiexcellent

Suggested Topics