Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • FirebirdUK3
    11 posts

@jackov15 that's what happened to me, but only after quitting back to the main menu on the XOX. That's how I quit out on the Series X, but never had them pop there. Still missing some achievements (the one for a standing stones and Witchhunter). Went back to an earlier save on the XOX and killed a witch again, nothing popped though.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2100 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Xbox achievements were not unlocking correctly should be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update was deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Xbox achievements not unlocking following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - Images/video that show you have met the requirements for the achievement, but it still hasn't unlocked correctly for you in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Xbox achievements were not unlocking correctly should be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update was deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Xbox achievements not unlocking following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - Images/video that show you have met the requirements for the achievement, but it still hasn't unlocked correctly for you in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • MarekQoops
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi, thanks for the update. Unfortunately, my "Ultimate refinement" achievement is still not unlocking after title update 1.2.1 . Ive tried fast travelling, restarting the game, restarting the Xbox, internet router, I even went ahead and upgraded new random peace of gear and the achievement is just not unlocking. Am I doing something wrong or is it just not fixed for me ? screenshots as a proof included.
    undefinedundefinedundefined

Btw, my whole gear + few more pieces are fully upgraded, so Im more than eligible to get the achievement.

• MarekQoops
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis sorry for the second reply, I cant edit the first one anymore. I actually got the achievement out of nowhere like 1 hour later into the game. So its fixed for me! thanks again.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @MarekQoops!

Thanks for updating us! I'm glad to hear that "Ultimate Refinement" has unlocked for you! πŸ˜„

If anyone is still encountering trouble when unlocking Xbox Achievements, please don't hesitate to update us so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • halder001
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis

Full Mastery still not unlocking for me after update.

images in dropbox folder

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qu77z6s2sl96bqj/AAANmBjiz3AZNXQmDHCBo__la?dl=0

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @halder001!

I'm sorry to hear that "Full Mastery" still hasn't unlocked with you following the update. Thanks for sending us that folder of images.

Just to confirm, since the update have you tried increasing your mastery level again to see if this triggers the achievement to be unlocked? Some players have found that repeating actions or completing quests in-game has helped to trigger previously locked achievements following TU 1.2.1.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • halder001
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis

hi,
    thanks for the reply.

I did spend one more mastery point after the update. still nothing. 😞

• halder001
    7 posts

@halder001

Just got a notification on Xbox app,

Achievement unlocked πŸ™‚

left the game on this morning while working from home, not long ago did a manual save and a fast travel. left the game running on its own again.
    got a notification on the Xbox app on phone and laptop πŸ™‚

so looks like its fixed. just play the game or leave it running for a while.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @halder001! I'm glad to hear that the achievement has successfully unlocked for you. Thanks for sharing your experience too. This could be helpful for other players who are still encountering trouble when unlocking their achievements 😊

Official Response
  • tidozz
    1 posts

This is the list of achievements that are not popping for me and i stopped playing considering the amount of time i had put in to reach where i am in the game. i played the game on hardest difficulty and i am currently power level 339.

Rampage
    Tranquility
    Old School Treasure Hunt
    Builder
    Home Sweet Home
    Face my might
    Twinkle Twinkle
    Full Mastery

i may have more but i haven't played the game and haven't had the will to start over without knowing if these achievements would actually unlock if i start a new game,
    Can i get some help please!!!!

• ThePiePieper
    3 posts

I still am unable to unlock the Home Decor achievement. Replaced everything and even added the 3 new ones, nothing.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ThePiePieper!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to unlock "Home Decor."

To help us to take a closer look at this, would you be able to send us a video that shows you changing the decor at every decoration point in Ravensthorpe, and that the achievement remains locked? This will help us to check that you haven't missed one out. We can then pass the video along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics