Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tidozz
    1 posts

This is the list of achievements that are not popping for me and i stopped playing considering the amount of time i had put in to reach where i am in the game. i played the game on hardest difficulty and i am currently power level 339.

Rampage
    Tranquility
    Old School Treasure Hunt
    Builder
    Home Sweet Home
    Face my might
    Twinkle Twinkle
    Full Mastery

i may have more but i haven't played the game and haven't had the will to start over without knowing if these achievements would actually unlock if i start a new game,
    Can i get some help please!!!!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Xbox achievements were not unlocking correctly should be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update was deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Xbox achievements not unlocking following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - Images/video that show you have met the requirements for the achievement, but it still hasn't unlocked correctly for you in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • ThePiePieper
    3 posts

I still am unable to unlock the Home Decor achievement. Replaced everything and even added the 3 new ones, nothing.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ThePiePieper!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to unlock "Home Decor."

To help us to take a closer look at this, would you be able to send us a video that shows you changing the decor at every decoration point in Ravensthorpe, and that the achievement remains locked? This will help us to check that you haven't missed one out. We can then pass the video along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Sjoeter
    1 posts

@ubi-spud I'm playing on XSX and the achievements do not work at all since the latest update... not sure what you guys are doing but this is ridiculous. Apparently I'm on the wrong board (need to be at Legion :P)

• SabotFox
    4 posts

Playing on XSX Version 2.2.2.280 and have run into the achievement bug in regards to "Take My Hand" (definitely) and "Not the Norse You're Looking For" (probably). I include the latter because I blended with a group of monks in Canterbury and wandered back and forth with them past a guard post, but the area switched from Hostile to Neutral just past the guards.

However, I've noticed the last two days that I've started the game, it's taken a long time to load as it is "Checking game for add-ons". Not sure if this is related or not.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@Sjoeter - You can find the Watch Dogs: Legion forums here 🙂

@SabotFox - I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble when trying to unlock "Take My Hand" and "Not the Norse You're Looking For." Thanks for letting us know that you've noticed an increase in loading times too. I would be unable to speculate if this is linked to your issue with achievements, but I'll include it in your report.

Could you provide me with some more information?

• With "Not the Norse You're Looking For," have you tried repeating the action to see if this causes the achievement to unlock? If the achievement remains locked when repeating the action, could you send us a video which shows this?
    • For "Take my Hand," could you send us a video which shows you have completed "Reporting on Cent," and that the achievement remains locked on your platform?

We can then forward your reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SabotFox
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis I do not have videos for either of these issues, but I will endeavor to get them for you. Luckily I've taken to saving pretty frequently after getting burned by this game once before before some of the title updates.

For "Not the Norse" I did blend with the monks and pass by the gate in Canterbury several (maybe as many as four) times in both directions. For "Take My Hand", I did return to the settlement and talk to Randvi, although this has not been a requirement for previous story arc achievements.

As stated, I will try to get some videos for these issues.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know that you've tried repeating the actions to try and trigger your missing achievements, @SabotFox. Please let me know if you require any assistance with capturing videos. Please feel welcome to share these videos whenever it is most convenient for you.

I would recommend uploading the videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SabotFox
    4 posts

@Ubi-Borealis So an update as I was putting together these videos. I reloaded my old save (just prior to the conclusion of the arc) and "Not the Norse" popped immediately. Continued along to the conclusion of the arc and got "Take My Hand". Not certain what happened over the course of the last couple days to change this.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @SabotFox! I'm glad to hear that both achievements have unlocked for you successfully 😄 To my knowledge, there have been no updates or hot fixes added to the game since TU 1.2.2.1, so I'm not sure what change caused them to unlock myself. It's good to hear that the issue has been resolved for you regardless.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics