Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2029 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Xbox achievements were not unlocking correctly should be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update was deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Xbox achievements not unlocking following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - Images/video that show you have met the requirements for the achievement, but it still hasn't unlocked correctly for you in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Y2Cra
    6 posts

I've been experimenting since it's radio silence from Ubisoft. Any of you guys using Quick Resume? I've noticed since I stopped using it and close the game every time I'm done that achievements have been unlocking. No idea if Quick Resume is the actual problem or not but it's working for me so far.

• Lythimer
    4 posts

@y2cra Did you get the achievements you have missed?

How did you disable the quick resume?

Thanks!

• BSA_SL0PPYL0PPY
    1 posts

I have unlocked a few achievements but they wont unlock please help

• sn4kee88
    5 posts

Same problem here no achievements 😧
    & I don’t use QR for XSX

• octave59
    1 posts

• KinggAzizzz
    1 posts

I’ve playing the game since 1st day and just prologue achievement has been unlocked, after that the progress stoped and im not able to unlock more....

• mattcowley88
    1 posts

I have just seen a reply from ubisoft saying they have not had this reported by other players but i reported to them personally and was told there not doing fixes yet and to report it later?

• Y2Cra
    6 posts

@lythimer I ended up starting over. I don't think you can disable Quick Resume, just make sure you close the game once you are done and don't leave it running in the background.

• ThaRealCuber
    9 posts

@ubi-swaggins can confirm achievements are buggy. Never got the one for travelling to england.
    Re loaded an older save game later on. I made different choices this time and the achievement popped.

spoiler

• sn4kee88
    5 posts

any response from Ubisoft?!!
    I can’t play this game with out achievements
    😠

• Spartan19
    1 posts

Had the same issue, just after establishing Ravensthorpe and before carrying out the first raid noted that I didn't get an achievement for the anomaly on the hill, then subsequently no achievement for the first raid or creating Jomsviking. Last achievement was the one for leaving Norway. Noted that ubisoft connect recorded the raid being completed. Completing a second raid didn't pop the achievement, nor did it increase the count on ubi connect.

Just uninstalled and reinstalled the game, luckily had a save from the same point (just before first raid). Recompleted the anomaly, first raid and create Jomsviking, and achievements popped for each. Not looking forward to having to keep close track of every collectible being registered, or having to reinstall regularly, but happy I noticed early and have a work around. Could be a cache issue or something? I died loads but wasn't save scumming or swapping between games too regularly so unsure what the trigger might have been. Purposefully didn't open the xbox guide or ubi connect while getting the 3 missing achievements.

Interestingly despite uninstalling, the armour etc I had picked for my Jomsviking held between each restart, even after reinstalling.

For reference, I'm on an xbox one x, and playing from disc (it's the gold edition with season pass installed). Hope this helps someone.

• ZeroOrDie453
    5 posts

The Good Saxon achievement - Complete the East Anglia Arc (Secret) for xbox series x is not unlockable for me.

• ghostwheel_og
    2 posts

Some Achievements still not unlocking for me. I got 'The Saga Begins' and the 'To England' ones to unlock. but, others including the 'Rampage' achievement have not. I'm playing on the Series X just to clarify.

• JK_Status
    8 posts

Fix your damn game, no achievements unlocked still series x.

• Omega914
    1 posts

I've played Valhalla for about 18 hours, and I've noticed that some achievements aren't unlocking. I've completed over 20 world events, but the "Everyday Life" achievement is stuck at 30% unlock completion. I had to reload a previous save to unlock certain story achievements that also stuck. Browsing the player support forum and outside sites such as trueachievements, this is a common issue but there is yet to be an official response. Will this issue be fixed in a patch, or will all stuck achievements stay locked permanently?

• SimoSims
    2 posts

Before my data corrupted and I had to revert to a previous save 12 hours before, I'm on Settlement level 5 and haven't gotten any achievements for the game, knowing I HAVE completed those achievements in game.

Please fix this immediately, I've lost 12 hours of game play and now no achievements. 50 quid of my pocket may seem like nothing to you, but it's a lot to me especially for a game that doesn't work.

• NodeadVicky
    6 posts

I am playing ACV Ultimate Edition on my Xbox One X.
    I am about to complete Chapter 2 but finding very strange that many of my achievements are still locked.
    To name a few:

• Twinkle Twinkle (Release one FireFly before "In Dreams" mission)
    • Everyday Life
    • Equine Attack (Done 10+ times on multiple enemies)
    • Skadi's Hobby (Done 10+ times)
    • It's Not a Bug, It's a Feature! (Done 4 of them)
    • Full Mastery

I am at skill level 130+ (can't remember exact) and have completed "Rygiafylke" and "Asgard" to 100% and no "Everyday Life" achievement.
    Even I am in England still "To England!" achievement does not unlocked.

Am I missing something?

Regards,
    NodeadVicky (GT)

• james885
    10 posts

@ubi-swaggins I have the same issue, I have been playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition disc on Xbox One for 16+ hours, but I still didn't get "The Saga Begins" achievement, based on the achievement guide, it supposed to be earned after complete the prologue, and I do not get the achievement. It let me feel the game was shipped in bad quality control.

• ChampBanjo
    3 posts

Skadis hobby achievement is bugged. I've slid down this mountain 100 times reloaded past saves closed the game entirely, restarted my Xbox and nada. Guess I'll wait for a patch.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics