Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MarekQoops
    12 posts

"Ultimate refinement" still not unlocking after patch 1.2.0 .

• DrGlee
    3 posts

@drglee

There's a lot of people here missing key gameplay achievements. I've never played a game and had 100s of points missing like this one.

Is anything being done about this?

• halder001
    7 posts

level 409, over 60 Mastery Points spent...
    still no Full Mastery Achievement after latest update....

• LTCALDORAIN
    2 posts

"Full Mastery" wont unlock even after spending more than 60 mastery points. The achievement to hit power level 280 was broken for a while too but i was able to get it to unlock (after i was at 400 with about 30ish mastery points spent) by using the feature that was added to reset and then auto-assign all skill points, but unfortunarely this feature doesnt exist for mastery points as far as i am aware. This is my last achievement for 100% so please address this issue. Thanks

• DrGlee
    3 posts

Is anything being done about this lack of achievements? Radio silence in here and hundreds of points still missing for me. No interest in picking this game back up until it's resolved. Hundreds of hours already put in. Sad.

• guest-9KtWH92F
    1 posts

Hello, I'm posting on here to tell you guys that the achievement, "Is anybody out there?", has not been unlocking for me. I went back and lit the unlit braziers twice, but nothing happened and there was no solution I could find and when I looked it up, Google directed me here

• Dane_Wafer
    3 posts

@Ubi-Woofer can you give us another update please?

• Ryder-1
    1 posts

On Xbox Series X edition, the achievement “Face My Might!” never unlocked.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 640 posts

@ryder-1 I have merged your post with a megathread that we have created for issues with Xbox achievements not unlocking/tracking correctly. Please keep checking here and in the two links below for updates.

@LTCALDORAIN @halder001 @Dane_Wafer @DrGlee @MarekQoops I'm afraid there are no further updates at this time, the development team are still investigating. Please keep checking here, the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

@guest-9KtWH92F There should be 10 braziers to light in total. I also experienced issues with this achievement myself, but it unlocked after relighting them all for a second time. I used the torch to light them the first time then I tried using fire arrows the second time.

Official Response
  • Jackov15
    5 posts
    @ryder-1 I have merged your post with a megathread that we have created for issues with Xbox achievements not unlocking/tracking correctly. Please keep checking here and in the two links below for updates.

@LTCALDORAIN @halder001 @Dane_Wafer @DrGlee @MarekQoops I'm afraid there are no further updates at this time, the development team are still investigating. Please keep checking here, the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

@guest-9KtWH92F There should be 10 braziers to light in total. I also experienced issues with this achievement myself, but it unlocked after relighting them all for a second time. I used the torch to light them the first time then I tried using fire arrows the second time.

So, is there any chance, that the missing achieves, start being retroacrive? I mean, if, for example, i’ve done Rampage achi, and still doasnt had unlocked this achievement, after update it will pop up? And i dont have to do this mission again?

• Salthill90
    1 posts

Is there anybody out there will just not unlock, I've tried over and over just running back and forth lighting them and counting all 10 to make sure I haven't missed any. By the time I get to the end and head back the way I came only the ones that were previously visible are still lit. Driving me mental!

• FirebirdUK3
    11 posts

I started playing Valhalla on my Series X, and had a load of achievements that didn't pop. Didn't get any for completing an arc, or for killing a witch, etc.
    Contacted Ubisoft support, sent screenshots showing evidence that I'd completed things (Ubisoft connect agreed with me), bit they were useless and said to contact Microsoft, as problems with achievements was their fault...
    Anyway, installed Valhalla on my "old" Xbox one X last night, carried on playing from my latest save. When I finished, I quit to the main menu, and suddenly most of my missing achievements started popping. "Microsoft" must have fixed it... Just a thought if anyone else had experienced the same.
    I'm still missing some I should have had, but glad I got some of them back

• Jackov15
    5 posts

@firebirduk3
    so, achievement that should been unlocked on XSX, pop up after you play for while on XOX?

• FirebirdUK3
    11 posts

@jackov15 that's what happened to me, but only after quitting back to the main menu on the XOX. That's how I quit out on the Series X, but never had them pop there. Still missing some achievements (the one for a standing stones and Witchhunter). Went back to an earlier save on the XOX and killed a witch again, nothing popped though.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2176 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Xbox achievements were not unlocking correctly should be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update was deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Xbox achievements not unlocking following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - Images/video that show you have met the requirements for the achievement, but it still hasn't unlocked correctly for you in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • MarekQoops
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi, thanks for the update. Unfortunately, my "Ultimate refinement" achievement is still not unlocking after title update 1.2.1 . Ive tried fast travelling, restarting the game, restarting the Xbox, internet router, I even went ahead and upgraded new random peace of gear and the achievement is just not unlocking. Am I doing something wrong or is it just not fixed for me ? screenshots as a proof included.
    undefinedundefinedundefined

Btw, my whole gear + few more pieces are fully upgraded, so Im more than eligible to get the achievement.

• MarekQoops
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis sorry for the second reply, I cant edit the first one anymore. I actually got the achievement out of nowhere like 1 hour later into the game. So its fixed for me! thanks again.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @MarekQoops!

Thanks for updating us! I'm glad to hear that "Ultimate Refinement" has unlocked for you! 😄

If anyone is still encountering trouble when unlocking Xbox Achievements, please don't hesitate to update us so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • halder001
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis

Full Mastery still not unlocking for me after update.

images in dropbox folder

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qu77z6s2sl96bqj/AAANmBjiz3AZNXQmDHCBo__la?dl=0

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @halder001!

I'm sorry to hear that "Full Mastery" still hasn't unlocked with you following the update. Thanks for sending us that folder of images.

Just to confirm, since the update have you tried increasing your mastery level again to see if this triggers the achievement to be unlocked? Some players have found that repeating actions or completing quests in-game has helped to trigger previously locked achievements following TU 1.2.1.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics