Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NyiaDesu
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi!
    So I completed the game storyline.
    *spoilers*
    The last thing that happened was eivor being introduced as jarl by Sigurd and everyone started singing and stuff.
    I read that there is supposed to be a final quest with Sigurd in Norway. I saw somewhere that you had to pledge alliance to Norway to start it, but I'm already pledged?
    How do I have access to the final quest?

Thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@nyiadesu The quest Norway is what leads up to Eivor becoming yarl. Did you go to Norway at all?

spoiler

• NyiaDesu
    Original poster 3 posts

@dreadgrrl yes I did and I fought Basim and all of that. I talked with Sigurd after that. But from what I read it was supposed to be another quest afterwards?

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@nyiadesu it sounds like you did everything you were required to in Norway. You may have some things to tidy up, but the main stuff is done. You’ve reached the end on the Eivor/Sigurd story for the main game.

You may still have to finish up Asgard/Jotunheim. Or, you may still need to finish up the Cult story line. Those are independent of the main story line.

Edit: The cult story line can only be completed once Eivor is Yarl. The Asgard line can be completed before that.

• NyiaDesu
    Original poster 3 posts

@dreadgrrl yeah I don't think I did the Cult storyline.

Thank you so much for the fast response 😊

• YazX_
    172 posts

@nyiadesu dont forget to grab "Excalibur  Sword" in England and "Mjolnir (Thor's Hammer)" in Norway, google them for more details.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics