Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Karloz1995
    Original poster 268 posts

greetings, i have another suggestion, sinces there is a lot of helix shop armours coming soon to the helix shop, why not put more slots at reda? rather then 3 slots weekly, put more like 5 or 6 slots... so is more easy to get stuff there.. because every time ubi adds armours in helix shop, those comes with tattos and settlements, making it more difficult to get another piece of gear, i have almost 3 months waiting for another piece of huldofulk set... and they are 5 pieces, imagine i would took more then i year trying to get the full set, is very annoying seriously... i have hopes in your team, i seriously want to like this game.. but for now everything has been very unfair, dissapointing and badly made... i really hope the new leaked armour (wich looks like a reskin of the galloglach armour) is a free one to get from the upcoming updated river raids..... anyways... just a suggestion not hating 😞

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

and also ... how about having a broader spectrum of quests from Reda - it's like the same 4 over and over again - which makes me feel like the intention is so people don't do them and buy Helix credits instead, as it's super boring.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@kreutzgang

wake everything in the is to push ppl and get helic credits.

Why else does there almost drop no silver, do you have to farm like crazy to get bits of iron ore etc.
    Even if you really wanted something from the store, you cant just get that, you need to get helix points which will be either unsufficient for what you need, so you have to get even more helix points.

In game armor has only a diamond rune one the chestpiece, but helix armor has a diamond rune on every piece.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@asgardian02 except haven't they started nerfing the helix armor in retrospect in an attempt to get people to buy more?

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@kreutzgang

yes, and there are already leauks for new helix armor sets, just showing you wre there focus lies.
    I mean they cant feature to the game, but then can make new helix gear, accompanied with animations and everything

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics